Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
playing roms on the ds
hey i was wandering  a while back i  heard about this thing where you can download a game into a mini sd card and plug it into this special  ds cartridge that plays games off sd cards on the ds. i forget its name i think its 3rd party though anyway would it be able to play roms of gba games or nintendo games otherwise unavailable in canada on my ds that i download on my computer for a more authentic experience or would my ds not of the software  to run em.

i dont endorse piracy this is just general curiosity over a legal product
Thanked by:
I don't know what you mean by a more authentic experience. Emulation is emulation, on the DS or on the big screen... I mean, if you're talking about being able to use buttons and all that, there's USB controllers and many of them are really good. If you're really after "authentic" you should probably look into investing in the actual consoles and games, or at least the Virtual Console if your issue is "I want to play Nintendo on Nintendo."
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by:
GBA games can't be played off a Slot-1 card. You have to get a Slot-2 (GBA) flash cart if you want to play GBA roms on a DS. DS roms work fine, obviously.
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
(09-29-2014, 10:00 PM)Vipershark Wrote: GBA games can't be played off a Slot-1 card. You have to get a Slot-2 (GBA) flash cart if you want to play GBA roms on a DS. DS roms work fine, obviously.

well actually after i read your thing i did a seach and actually the  super card dstwo  has an inbuilt emulator system  so you can play roms on any ds console even 3ds. plus i think some media like movies or music but i could mistaken about that
Thanked by: