Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Ripping Disruptor sprites with PSX-VRAM
Cool 
Hello there, im having some troubles at trying to rip sprites from this game called "Disruptor", i managed to load the save state with vram, but im stuck in here:

[Image: mfydlkv.png]

As you can see, everything seems to be fine, but the problem is that the palette's arent showing in the palette section (under the second screen from the gameplay), i've tried everything to find the correct palettes (i spent like 1 hour or more with Shift), but i havent got any success, and since there isnt enough sources to look into for this game, sometimes i need just to improvise....

Does anybody know what im doing wrong or what to do in this situation?

Also, i dunno if this is the right thread to ask this, but if somebody already got -found stuff / resources from this game, i would really appreciate it if u could share them with me, since a few ppl already worked and got some stuff from this game, but there are a lot of stuff that are still missing, and there's not much information about this game, and as i mentioned before, just a few ppl seem to work on this game.
Thanked by:
Did you try contacting the user that posted that sprite sheet on the other forum?
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by:
There is no designated palette section for the PSX, it's just that it mostly appears under the 2nd screenshot.

[Image: iburuU1md0TVYv.png]
See where the cross is? That's where the palettes are.
Doofenshmirtz: This is a little bit awkward but have you seen my escape jet keys? (Perry nods) What, you have? Well that's great! So where are they? (Perry looks away) You won't tell me? Is this because you don't speak or are you just being a jerk?
~Phineas and Ferb, "One Good Scare Ought to Do It!" (2008)
Thanked by: