Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
What games are you playing?
So yeah, you post what you're playing AND your progress with it.

Samurai Shodown 4 - Playing as Galford. I can't beat the big monk though.
Front Mission 4 - Just finished level 5.
[Image: prinsig.png]
Thanked by:
Neverwinter Nights 2
I keep restarting the campaigns as various classes.
I can't help it.
I need my DnD fix and my group doesn't play enough. Very Sad

Nothing more or less useless than imagining that there is more to be done. Recall: no matter what is new there will always be these hands and these sandwiches. The enlightenment came and went and sliced bread was our creation— the best to be had. There can be no avenues of intellectual discord. We will always fold our food and put it into our mouths, long after our bodies forget what to do with it.
Thanked by:
Megaman X8, going to attempt to play the whole game using primarily Axl to see his story/ending, gonna do the same with X and Zero, then i'm gonna finish it playing only as a specific gameplay style (melee only [Zero and Layer], busters only [X and Alia], bullets only [Axl and Palette])
Thanked by:
Super Mario Sunshine. Yeah, I'm pretty late at gaming.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by:
I am currently playing games from the Touhou series, such as Scarlet Weather Rhapsody, Perfect Cherry Blossom, and Subterranean animism. I also beat Kirby Super Star Ultra just yesterday, and I've been trying to unlock everything in Mario Kart Wii.
Thanked by:
Brawl, need 3 more challenges.
Call of Duty 4, Need 4 challenges with assault rifle headshots.
Dazz Wrote:I might be awesome, but I'm not super human.

[Image: xs28iqty.png]
Click here to level up my card!
Thanked by:
Mario Super Sluggers... And... That's about it until Christmas.

Thanked by:
Crisis Core: final Fantasy 7
Kirby Superstar Ultra
Mario Kart Wii
Grand Theft Auto 4(not really 'playing' it as much as I want to since the 360's not here...)
and of course, the occasional Pokemon game
[Image: smugnificent.gif]
[Image: GiantPKMN4.gif]
Thanked by:
Socom us navay seals fireteam bravo both syphon filter games for PSP, Star ocean 1 and 2. Exit 2, Hitman reborn, GTA, Daxter, RandC size matters.
I WILL BOMB YoU With the BOMB
Thanked by:
Final Fantasy Tactics A2. I'm in the last mission of the first gameplay. The story's so lame I'm not compelled to play until I have to travel again.
Lego Batman for Wii. So glitchy mechanics, dumb AI, but yet fun to play in cooperative.
[Image: MegaEXESig.png]
Thanked by:
Mario Kart Wii & Brawl. My PS2 died recently, so now my gaming options are reduced to less than 50%.

Oh well, at least I found out I can sell my copy of MvC2 for a hefty price online somewhere. Big Grin
Thanked by:
Mario Golf 64 on the VC. Right now I'm against Mario in character mode.
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by:
How osama killed jesus(PC) GTA4,Halo1-3, madden 08-09 Nfl2k-08-09 NBA2k08-09, Nbalive08-09
I WILL BOMB YoU With the BOMB
Thanked by:
Apollo Justice
Gitaroo Man
Guilty Gear Judgment (XX #Reload mostly)
Brawl
Gunstar Super Heroes
[Image: untitledre6.gif]
PJ ~ Devi ~ Sheezy
Thanked by:
This thread is what http://www.backloggery.com is for
but anyway,

I'm currently playing Gunstar Super Heroes.
Beat Easy mode with both Red and Blue, and at the battle with Black on normal using Red.
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by: