Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
League of Legends Request
Information 
Hello, everyone. I was hoping someone could do me a favor and extract the 'Final Boss' skin for Veigar from League of Legends. I'd do it myself but for some reason the converter I have always fails on his model. I have no idea why either. Most other models work fine. Can someone help me out?
Thanked by:
Neutral 
Well...I guess I should have provided the files in the first place, probably would have been helpful.
I have here a zip with the relevant files to the model I need converted. Everything except the animations and particles folder is here. The basic model is retained as are the textures.

DB Link

Please, if anyone can help, it would be much appreciated. I've been trying relentlessly but with no luck and I have no other options.
Thanked by:
ummm well i can't help you with your model converter
what i can do is give you this link http://www.lolking.net/models/?champion=45&skin=8
you can view the model and some of its animations

alternatively you can use a 3d printscreen software on the webpage i linked to get the T-pose of the model
if you really need the actual 3d file that is

hope i helped
[Image: E3DU8rS.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here
Thanked by:
I have many printscreen software applications, and none of them seem to work on any browser I try. Can you inform me on how to do it properly?
Thanked by: