Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
FP's sprite of Metroid and Megaman.
Hey Everyone, the name's Fuzion Phoenix (Yes I misspelled my name durring registration.) and I'll be showing my sprites now.

Model Z(ero)-F(usion): My First Ever ZX model, It started out as a Crappy C+P recolor, then with the Help from the Guy's at Sprites Inc, It became THIS baby, a Fusion of Samus's Armor and Model Z. (WIP)
[Image: fytwn3.png]

Model M(eta)R(idley): Meta Ridely Turned into a ZX Model, yes I did that with pleasing results.
[Image: beforeafteryi6.png]
Thanked by:
Other than the morph ball and the red, Im failing to see the samus in this at all.
It looks like an alright edit of Zero, and that's about it.

As for the Meta Ridly, it's not bad at all. the wings need work, at some points they are flat and others they are too rigid.
Shading my friend, work on it.

Nothing more or less useless than imagining that there is more to be done. Recall: no matter what is new there will always be these hands and these sandwiches. The enlightenment came and went and sliced bread was our creation— the best to be had. There can be no avenues of intellectual discord. We will always fold our food and put it into our mouths, long after our bodies forget what to do with it.
Thanked by:
I can point out a few things you missed on the Z-F sheet that are related to Samus.
1. Didn't you see the Arm cannon sprites under the Biometal?
2. The big sphereical Paldrons.
(Plus as I said, It's a combo of Model Z and Samus's armor,)

As for MR, could you point out exacty where the shading needds to be fixed?
Thanked by:
it looks more like you edited and recolored zero

i'm not seeing any resemblance to samus at all
Thanked by:
*Facepalm*
Look at the torso and the Sholders.
The only thing that is from a Zero sprite at all is the head.
Thanked by:
Look the point of fusing is the two parts that make up the model are supposed to be 50% equal. Zero shouldn't take priority in the Z-F model. You have like 75% Zero and 25% Samus. So really what you have isn't model Z-F. It's just a modified model Z.

Edit more Samus features into it.
Ngamer01's Portal - Updates whenever.
Thanked by:
(10-14-2008, 02:53 PM)Fuzion Phoeinx Wrote: *Facepalm*
Look at the torso and the Sholders.
The only thing that is from a Zero sprite at all is the head.
Facepalming and then ATTEMPTING to describe the things you TRIED to make look like samus won't make this any better.

It still doesn't look at all like samus.
Thanked by:
hey. fusion is a nice name for an edit. Which is one thing that us here at tSr dont appreciate.
brb crying over evangelion 3.0
Thanked by:
It looks nothing like Samus, the morph ball is the only thing that looks related to her. The arm cannon doesn't match the style of the rest of it. Honestly it looks like you just pasted samus' arm cannon onto a zero's sprite that you slightly recolored. I'll admit, despite him looking nothing like the real Meta Ridley, he is cool looking.
[Image: 14.gif]
Thanked by:
Okay then, Can anyone suggest anything worth adding to make it look more like Samus and zero mixed?
Thanked by:
A helmet that actually looks like Samus's for one...

And no sabers. Samus never uses swords.
Thanked by:
It's isn't Samus, It's my own Fan char, Hiro.
(Don't yell at me just because I said that)

Anyway, I was aiming for the helmet to look like Zero, the body to look like Samus.
Thanked by:
Oh. Now I just don't care anymore.

It's fine as is. Probably. Making it look like Samus or Zero will just make you look bad.
Thanked by:
*Grumbles* Even the Guys At SI gave me some nice crit, but noooo, not here.
*Ahem* Why are you all so frikin' mean about it.
And Geo, Emosexual?

If you Saw the old verson of Z-F, you'd actualy see the difference between that old peice of junk and what I have now.
Thanked by:
(10-14-2008, 07:27 PM)Fuzion Phoeinx Wrote: *Grumbles* The guys over at SI are all extremely gay and licked my anus and testicles for posting these sprites because they thought they were awesome, but noooo, not here.
*Ahem* Why are you all so straightforward about how these actually suck and that last forum I went to has talentless extremely distinguished gentlemen who obviously can't crit?
And Geo, Emosexual?

If you Saw the old verson of Z-F, you'd see that it sucked, a lot like this one, but a lot more.
no i'm just kidding they didn't lick your testicles

i mean we are talking about an internet forum.
Thanked by: