Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
A day of many colours
Well actually just 3. But they can be combined to make more. I guess.

Happy birthday redblueyellow!!! Hope you have/had/are having an awesome day!
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: redblueyellow, Rystar
Glad someone decided to give Redblueyllow a good birthday wish. I was worried for a moment that he might miss his wish.

Anyway, have an awesome day, dude!
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by: redblueyellow
I was waiting for someone to make this thread.

HBD rby!
Thanked by: E-Man, redblueyellow
Happy birthday to one of the greatest rippers on this site! Hope you have a great birthday. Wink
Happy birthday have a colorful day!

Here is some red,blue,yellow balloons!

http://search.it.online.fr/covers/wp-con...,_2007.jpg
What Rips am i doing next not sure?
[Image: giphy.webp]
I was gonna make this today and then I didn't and then I felt bad.

Happy birthday redblueyellow! Hope you had an amazifabulous day~
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Actually, colour theory dictates that, when combined, red, blue, and yellow will create... an awesome staffer!

Have/had/will have/roast beef a good one, dude! Big Grin
Thanks for all of the birthday wishes everyone, and also happy birthday to fellow ripper Yawackhary! Big Grin

My birthday celebration started at midnight since this was my 21st. I had my first drink(s) with all of my friends and played some Smash Bros until about 4am, then woke up at 7 to run with a good friend of mine. After that, my parents and I drove to a brewery for lunch and beer tasting, and spent the rest of the day with my family just relaxing.

Overall it was an excellent day. Smile
[Image: WwmoM3d.png]
Currently working on: working and wedding planning
Happy Birth day to you and happy color full day...
here is green,brown and red
Ah yes, I forgot to say happy birthday to Yawackhary as well! I'm a day ahead so I actually saw the notifications yesterday, and I apparently didn't remember about him... sorry!
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Happy birthday, Green!
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Happy Birthday MarioSonicPac-Man!

Happy (late) birthday redblueyellow, I'm really glad that you enjoyed yourself yesterday. Also thanks for remembering my birthday too, really appreciate it and did enjoy it too.
Thanked by: Rystar, redblueyellow
Whoops, forgot to wish you one too, Yawackhary. Hope you had a great birthday as well! ^^
Thanked by: E-Man, redblueyellow
Happy birthday to you, too, Yawackhary! I hardly see you post that much anymore, so I'm surprised to see you replying to this topic.
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!