Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Armor knight (ART)
Colored on photoshop, inspired by the works of Final fantasy previous artist, Yoshitaka Amano. Its not the final version, just the sketch.
[Image: knightbossbv4.th.png]
Edited: Heres the clear version with his left hand corrected.
[Image: knightbosscleangm7.th.png][Image: thpix.gif]
Thanked by:
It's clear you've got talent, but...

Why is there a right hand on his left arm?
[Image: ZRdfkWQ.jpg]
Thanked by:
Thanks, I probably missed that, should star editing that.
Thanked by:
His other arm seems to be a bit long as well, otherwise really nice.
[Image: IGBanner.png]
Thanked by:
Its pretty cool, but I think the face and the wrong hand throw it off from being awesome.
Nice anatomy for the most part though.
Good stuff.

Nothing more or less useless than imagining that there is more to be done. Recall: no matter what is new there will always be these hands and these sandwiches. The enlightenment came and went and sliced bread was our creation— the best to be had. There can be no avenues of intellectual discord. We will always fold our food and put it into our mouths, long after our bodies forget what to do with it.
Thanked by:
And the pose is awkward.
But I'm just nitpicking.

Post more, bro.
[Image: ZRdfkWQ.jpg]
Thanked by:
Moar plz. I like it! Big Grin
Sweetness, I was only joking when I said I'd like to smash every tooth in your head.
Sweetness, I was only joking when I said by rights you should be bludgeoned in your bed.

[Image: sig2.jpg]
Thanked by:
I have to remark the outline, and then I can scan the cleaner version (In wich I corrected the hand).
Thanked by:
I have updated the first post with the clear version.
Thanked by:
I like the red one more because it had color and shading. >>;
Hurry up and color and shade the new one. Very Sad

Nothing more or less useless than imagining that there is more to be done. Recall: no matter what is new there will always be these hands and these sandwiches. The enlightenment came and went and sliced bread was our creation— the best to be had. There can be no avenues of intellectual discord. We will always fold our food and put it into our mouths, long after our bodies forget what to do with it.
Thanked by: