Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I'm new
Burger 
Hello if you didn't see the Thread Subject I'm new here. I'm a sonic fan (stop your groaning it's not that bad) and I like sprites. So yeah put the two together and I'm a Sonic Spriter (I thought I said stop groaning!)
I don't really know what else to put besides I'm...happy...I guess, to be here!
Thanked by:
I'm a hardcore Sonic fan myself (really, hardcore Sega fan), so don't worry: I didn't groan at the mentioning of Sonic at all Tongue

Welcome to the site, Fin! Glad you're happy to be here Smile
Thanked by:
Welcome to the forums!
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by:
Hi and welcome, I hope you have a great time here!
Respect and Care
Love for People
Faith in Christ
Thanked by:
Welcome to the VG-Resource! I hope you enjoy your stay and I'm looking forward to seeing your sprites on the site!
Thanked by:
Hey, welcome to the Resource! Hope you enjoy your stay Smile
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
Welcome! Hope you enjoy!

And don't feel bad. Many of us here are Sonic fans too. Granted, I'm not as much of a Sonic fan as I used to be, but I still like the series, and always will.

(However, I'm one of the few on here whose favorite 3D Sonic game is Generations, and who thinks that Adventure 1 and 2 are some of the most overrated games of all time)
Thanked by:
(08-28-2014, 12:06 AM)Mystie Wrote: and who thinks that Adventure 1 and 2 are some of the most overrated games of all time
I'm sorry but...

We can't speak anymore. Goodbye forever.

Nah, as Mystie said, there are plenty of Sonic fans on the site, myself included, so don't worry about that specific detail. Big Grin
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by:
Welcome to this forum...
I am also new on this forum can anyone tell me rules of this forum?
Thanked by:
http://www.vg-resource.com/misc.php?page=rules
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: