Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Table Top Gaming
I have found some companies that are working on producing highly detailed and customizable table-top gaming terrain and people. Personally I stick to paper models because they are cheaper, but I may have to rethink my strategy with dynamic products like these.

The first company is called Hero Forge. It works like character creation for an online MMO except that you can get the character you made 3D printed. I can see a lot coming from this. I learned about this from a 3D printing company called Shapeways. I don't think this service is online yet. I think they hope to have it running by the end of the year. Here is the website if you would like to check it out.

The second company is called HyGround. I get the feeling that their product is not as close to production as the Hero Forge. However, I think this has a lot of potential. Here's a web link to a sample of what they are making. They have some spectacular designs in the works.
Thanked by: Shade
wow god someone ended up pledging over 8k usd in one go, hard to find something interesting enough to get some backers like that.(hero forge)

I think it's a pretty good idea as a whole, there's a lot more freedom in regards to the miniatures you can order.
[Image: FK4rxzT.gif][Image: rZSrTAQ.gif][Image: QUmE6.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif][Image: 3CczX.gif][Image: qjGOacY.png][Image: smC8iWb.gif][Image: FK4rxzT.gif]
[Image: shrine.gif]
Anti-Vipershark Operation Pantsu Weapon - By Kistu-nii~ Cute

Thanked by: Shade