Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
amazon bought twitch
IN THE MOST OFF THE WALL RANDOM STRAIGHT OUT OF THEIR ASS MOVE I'VE EVER SEEN, AMAZON BOUGHT TWITCH FOR JUST UNDER 1 BILLION IN CASH

here is twitch's announcement

LET'S PUT THIS INTO PERSPECTIVE

[Image: Bv6SYN1IMAERMvU.jpg:large]

THIS IS 1 MILLION

TWITCH CAN BUILD A MANSION OUT OF CASH
Thanked by:
I know this might be a stupid question, but didn't Google bought Twitch?
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by: Kriven
(08-25-2014, 03:25 PM)E-Man Wrote: I know this might be a stupid question, but didn't Google bought Twitch?

I guess everyone's buying Twitch! Call right now, and we'll double the offer!

Hurry, while supplies last!
The google acquisition was just a rumor if I'm not mistaken.
[Image: k0OsVum.png][Image: NXpkf1V.gif][Image: psychicspacecow.png]
Thanked by:
(08-26-2014, 11:15 PM)psychospacecow Wrote: The google acquisition was just a rumor if I'm not mistaken.
Yeah, I'm fairly certain it was never official.
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by:
Well, I was assuming that it actually did happen due to Polaris mentioning something about Twitch cracking down on copyright infringement. Since that was the big problem people had with Google buying Twitch, you could see why I was thinking that, right?
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by: Mystie
personally I find it probably won't be much of a change from what it is now.
[Image: FK4rxzT.gif][Image: rZSrTAQ.gif][Image: QUmE6.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif][Image: 3CczX.gif][Image: qjGOacY.png][Image: smC8iWb.gif][Image: FK4rxzT.gif]
[Image: shrine.gif]
Anti-Vipershark Operation Pantsu Weapon - By Kistu-nii~ Cute

Thanked by:
The buyout was mostly a backend buyout from what I've read. Same staff, same offices, same old. It may see a decent volume of improvements and there may be a bigger cut to have Amazon get their money back. Probably some more ads on pages.
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by: psychospacecow