Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Nate's Showreel!
Well, I only have 3 Sprite Sheets, But I decided to take the advice given to me and show off some work I've done!
Nathanael

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: jcKgJbX.png]
Thanked by:
To answer your question in your other thread, characters with multiple palettes are fully accepted, that just makes it more complete. However, it is of course preferable to have their normal palette be the default one on the sheet. If your given palette gives all the necessary colours, you should be able to do it fairly easily on the sheet itself, using a colour select tool or something similar (depending on your image editing program).

Also, it's good to give a little palette strip for the main palette as well. That way people can see which colour corresponds to which in other palettes.

And if it's possible, the sprite from the hurt palette shouldn't be cut off. Again, if the palette is correct, you should be able to remake it from the frame that's already there.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: eureka
Thanks! I'll probably have to do that later, Scene we're having a friend over. Anyway, thanks!

Nate. (That's my name.)
Thanked by: puggsoy
anyway, I Just want to know something. How do you guys think I'm doing? Just wondering. Ripping both of those chacaters wasn't easy, And I probably Won't go for something complicated. Anyway though, I have made it my goal to rip all the characters from Helper to Hero. I plan to start my Goal Tomorrow. Wish me luck!!!!!

Nate
Thanked by:
I think you're doing pretty well, they're clean rips with good organising and they look fairly complete (although I haven't played the game so I'm not sure). Time isn't an issue, there's no obligation to do this, let alone quickly, I haven't ripped anything in weeks.

But yeah good job so far, keep it up!
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Well, I try my best when it comes to ripping from desume(it that how you spell it?). It actually takes a while to do because when you remove layers, the default color is *sigh*. Black. I have to actually draw the outline.
Thanked by:
Here's one I JUST now ripped. Introducing..... KNUCKLE JOE!!

Thanked by:
I thought of something... I'm going to rip one character from Helper to Hero Every day! All 16 of them... (I could be wrong...)
Thanked by:
You know all of these have been ripped, right?

http://www.spriters-resource.com/ds/kssu/
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Yeah, I know. I just like ripping them in their Helper to Hero palette.
Thanked by:
Well, this Isn't Exactly Helper to Hero related, And it is on this site, But I wanna test my sprite ripping powers, Ya'Know? So I ripped KING DEDEDE!

Thanked by:
(08-27-2014, 08:22 AM)Ton Wrote: You know all of these have been ripped, right?

http://www.spriters-resource.com/ds/kssu/

Oh thanks Ton, I never realised that. In that case, there's actually no real reason to rip them, but I suppose if you have fun with it that's fine. It also helps with experience I guess.
Well, another one which Isn't related to Helper to Hero, but I wanted to do it anyway, So here's Sword Kirby from Kirby Super Star (yes, I know it's been ripped, I just like ripping things, you know?)

Thanked by: