Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
3D Animation
I am an animator in training and I love video game cutscenes so naturally I couldn't pass up the chance to make some myself. using the Ocarina of Time models I was able to test run a few fight scenes and I've posted it below. also thanks to whoever ripped these models, they worked perfectly. Cute

Thanked by:
I'm not sure if you're looking for critique or not, but the animations on these are a little stiff and mechanical. Maybe you should add some more movement and exaggerate the ones already there to breath more life into them.
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by:
Yea, I hear ya. This was my first real animation of just trying to figure out how to get things to move properly but now that I've gotten my feet wet the next videos will be way more refined.
Thanked by:
Where do I test this out? I don't want to accidentally blow-up a website with my noob skills.
Thanked by: