Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Unreal Gold models
So someone I know wants the monster models from Unreal gold. My problem is I don't know where to look or how to get said models. Sick
I do have the game though so that's not the issue.
[Image: 1471_Courage.jpg]
Thanked by:
(08-15-2014, 10:55 AM)Turbo Thunderbolt Wrote: So someone I know wants the monster models from Unreal gold. My problem is I don't know where to look or how to get said models. Sick

I have Unreal Game Of The Year Edition. If you'd like, I could look into it for you?
Thanked by:
(09-02-2014, 02:06 AM)Ecelon Wrote:
(08-15-2014, 10:55 AM)Turbo Thunderbolt Wrote: So someone I know wants the monster models from Unreal gold. My problem is I don't know where to look or how to get said models. Sick

I have Unreal Game Of The Year Edition. If you'd like, I could look into it for you?

That would be great thanks.
and if it's the same file structure as unreal gold that would also be great
Thanked by:
(09-05-2014, 02:56 AM)Turbo Thunderbolt Wrote:
(09-02-2014, 02:06 AM)Ecelon Wrote:

That would be great thanks.
and if it's the same file structure as unreal gold that would also be great

I just checked the file structure, and since I have no idea what I'm looking for exactly, I won't be able to help as well as expected. Here's a link to umodel, with batch extract. Dump the contents of the .zip into the "system" folder and use batchextract.bat. Easy as.

http://1drv.ms/1pRsGu6

All files will be export to exportoutput in the root folder. Sorry about this mate.

Also, the models will be extracted as .3d. This format can be opened using Milkshape, and then exported to another format!
Thanked by: Turbo Thunderbolt
Thanks
I probably should have mentioned which models I was looking for from the game files. It was all the alien creatures from the game, Brutes, Skrall, etc.
Thanked by:
Brute and Skraarj can be found HERE. I had to download GOLD and look through the files. There's no mention of Skrall, so I'm assuming you mean Skraarj. If you want any other characters, just ask! Smile
Thanked by: Turbo Thunderbolt
Yep that be the one but I was hoping to get them with their rigging intact.
Thanked by: