Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
GAMERPIXXX (screenshot thread)
This is the thread for posting screenshots that you've taken.

It would be a good idea to include the name of the game that the screenshot is from.

[Image: h5WgPcZ.jpg]
Age of Empires II HD Edition
"I did it. MegaFarm worked. 9 mills, 72 farms, infinite food."
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
So I had a good time yesterday:
[Image: zlCfzST2ouQUx7xY9G]

Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS)

Also from the same game:
[Image: zlCfzST4A5UE-PflcY]
Where is that fourth fossil at? Time for a break.

One more, but since there are spoilers... It's from The Legend of Zelda: The Windwaker HD on Wii U:

My Miiverse profile has a whole lot of pictures, some interesting and others mainly showing off what I did in games or giving gameplay tips/hints.
Ngamer01's Portal - Updates whenever.
[Image: kHX4BLW.jpg]

BattleBlock Theater
"StarHat64"
[Image: Vr5OttI.png]

"They blew it up"

I found out later that you can find the other half of the statue in the area too, but it wasn't really noteworthy enough when I submitted the trivia to VGFacts.

This picture is so old now though. That gnome I was playing is currently in Outlands at level 64.
[Image: k0OsVum.png][Image: NXpkf1V.gif][Image: psychicspacecow.png]
Thanked by: recme
[Image: sC7RFEV.png]
i was playing the original Backyard Baseball the other day and these were the two teams playing
how fitting
Still satisfying every time:
From the finale of The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD on Wii U.
[Image: vAbVsVo.jpg]

I've been playing Minecraft lately since I haven't played it in years probably and wanted to see the new stuff in the current update.
Long story short, I ended up finding a cave under my spawn which led to a pool of lava on the "sea level" where lava starts. I wanted to see how big the pool of lava was, so I decided to mine out all the blocks around the pool and then cut the room into a rectangle that was two blocks wider than the pool on each side.
As I was cutting this out, I ended up cutting into another pool. So I continued doing the same thing with that pool, adding it onto the dimensions of the first room. Then I found another pool. And another. And so on and so forth until I finally dug out what's in the picture above.
After finishing it I hit f3 and found the coordinates of all four corners of the area, and after some rough math...

1: -200, 11, 208
2: -200, 11, 282
3: -099, 11, 282
4: -099, 11, 208
Room is 101x74 = 7474 blocks * 2 (for character height) = 14,948 blocks dug out for this whole area.

...but after taking this screenshot I realized that I didn't account for the obsidian entering the room right in front of me on the right where that water is, meaning I've gotta cut around that pool of lava as well, meaning that I'm going to end up crossing into several other pools and this thing is going to get way bigger.

I've already filled three large chests completely full of cobblestone and am working on a fourth.
All in all this has taken me the past few days to do.

I am a gigantic sperg.
Thanked by: recme, psychospacecow
[Image: bCsWJ.jpg]

old picture but i dont have any new tf2 screenshots
[Image: summary-bbad004172a3ffceaf4a2064ce34344d.png]
Thanked by: Mystie
This is the closest thing I can get to screenshots, eat me.

M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by:
[Image: eWCgVVa.jpg]
Well, I did it.

1. -99 11 300
2. -99 11 208
3. -239 11 208
4. -239 11 300
Room is 140x92 = 12,880 blocks * 2 (for character height) = 25,760 blocks dug out for this whole area.

The room is now so big that it doesn't fit in the default render distance (which is why it fades out to black at the far end, it's actually lit up but you can't see it)
I'm considering digging out the layer right above my head because I don't like rooms that are two blocks tall and try to make them always be 3 blocks tall.
The sperging continues.
(09-22-2014, 11:35 PM)Vipershark Wrote: The sperging continues.

The Spergening Is Upon Us

Make Ur Dues And Reset For Forgiveness

(what is that room for btw)
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by:
[Image: VEexDWF.jpg]
welp i did it i reached high level sperging

1. -99 11 300
2. -99 11 208
3. -239 11 208
4. -239 11 300
Room is 140x92 = 12,880 blocks * 3 (for character height + 1) = 38,640 blocks dug out for this whole area.

So I've now got the room 3 blocks tall, which is good. I'm up to 7 large chests full of nothing but cobblestone and working on an 8th.
I don't like how there are holes in the ceiling though and the walls and floor have patches of non-stone and there's that random lava waterfall and stuff...
Thanked by: Paladin
Are you sure you want to have the room be three blocks high, Vipershark? Unless that is your intention or you're playing on peaceful, Endermen are able to teleport into there.
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by:
I PASSED A NEW 11 AND IT WAS THE BEST SONG IN THE STYLE SO FAR WEEEEEEEEEEE (The song is called Erosion Mark btw)

[Image: XNV9JyF.jpg]
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by: psychospacecow
I got to thinking after the Mario Kart 8 double DLC was announced.

Guess they've been wanting Tanooki Mario in Mario Kart 8 from the start:
[Image: zlCfzSDn4JE3AuEY7b]