Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
BonziBUDDY?
I have a spritesheet for the infamous BonziBUDDY, but I don't know if it can be considered post-able, because BonziBUDDY isn't a game.
Thanked by: MaxiGamer™
Well, I guess it'd be alright if the ripping quality's good. Did you rip it yourself?
Because I've seen a Bonzi spritesheet on DeviantART recently.
[Image: ErtTUaIarb.png]
Thanked by:
(08-10-2014, 03:57 PM)MaxiGamer™ Wrote: Well, I guess it'd be alright if the ripping quality's good. Did you rip it yourself?

I posted one on DeviantART.

http://thenoahguy1.deviantart.com/art/Bo...-440805977
Thanked by:
(08-10-2014, 03:58 PM)TheNoahGuy1 Wrote:
(08-10-2014, 03:57 PM)MaxiGamer™ Wrote: Well, I guess it'd be alright if the ripping quality's good. Did you rip it yourself?

Oh, well that's the one (and only existing one?) I saw. The quality seems good to me, but I ain't no expert. Let's wait for a real pro to show up.

Oh, and BTW, welcome to The VG/Sprites/Models/Textures/Sounds Resource (or the Resource Network as I like to call it)!
Thanked by:
(08-10-2014, 04:02 PM)MaxiGamer™ Wrote:
(08-10-2014, 03:58 PM)TheNoahGuy1 Wrote:

Oh, well that's the one (and only existing one?) I saw. The quality seems good to me, but I ain't no expert. Let's wait for a real pro to show up.

Oh, and BTW, welcome to The VG/Sprites/Models/Textures/Sounds Resource (or the Resource Network as I like to call it)!

I posted spritesheets for most of the MS Agents.
Thanked by:
(08-10-2014, 04:05 PM)TheNoahGuy1 Wrote:
(08-10-2014, 04:02 PM)MaxiGamer™ Wrote: Oh, well that's the one (and only existing one?) I saw. The quality seems good to me, but I ain't no expert. Let's wait for a real pro to show up.

You could sumbit them all on TSR if they are accepted in the first place. It'd be nice, I guess.
Thanked by:
(08-10-2014, 04:07 PM)MaxiGamer™ Wrote:
(08-10-2014, 04:05 PM)TheNoahGuy1 Wrote:
(08-10-2014, 04:02 PM)MaxiGamer™ Wrote: Oh, well that's the one (and only existing one?) I saw. The quality seems good to me, but I ain't no expert. Let's wait for a real pro to show up.

You could sumbit them all on TSR if they are accepted in the first place. It'd be nice, I guess.

If I would, what should I put for the title of the program? Microsoft Agent?
Thanked by:
Pretty neat. How'd you do this?
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
The sheet is still pending. What should I do?
Thanked by:
Wait for someone to approve it. There are a lot of pending sheets to approve and not everybody is awake right now. It might take one day, it might take a couple of days, but be patient.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: Mystie, MaxiGamer™
Off-topic: I remember BonziBuddy very well. I had him when I was in the 3rd grade, and I always used to type things in for him to say. However, I didn't realize that he was actually a virus. He never infected my computer or anything, but still, I had no idea he was a virus until years later.
Same here, Mystie. I'm pretty sure that's what everyone did.

As for the rip, we still need a section icon or a screenshot to make one. And, don't take this the wrong way, but being a new submitter, we need to verify that this is your rip.
Thanked by: Mystie, MaxiGamer™
(08-11-2014, 09:04 AM)Ton Wrote: Same here, Mystie. I'm pretty sure that's what everyone did.

As for the rip, we still need a section icon or a screenshot to make one. And, don't take this the wrong way, but being a new submitter, we need to verify that this is your rip.
Judging by the way it's arranged I'm pretty sure it's probably really easy to get at them. I'll give this guy the benefit of the doubt for being the only person brave enough to do so.

Either way, I know for a fact that someone can make use of this, so I made an icon for it and accepted it. With a note at the bottom. Yes.
Love your section icon, RTB.
"TSR does not condone the use of BonziBuddy."

ROFL!