Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Ripping XBOX textures from Original Xbox Game:Need Program.
Exclamation 
Hello, I need some help finding the proper program to rip these textures and models from this original xbox game. I've tried many different programs and I'm running out of options, 3DSMAX or any emulator ripping program doesn't seem to do the trick, I have the game's files opened up into multiple folders but the ones that appear to contain the character models and textures are in a format called CMF. and i'm just having allot of issues to getting these characters ripped along with their textures. So if anyone knows an original xbox texture ripping program which would be the best to do this with let me know please.
Thanked by:
Could you tell us which game you're trying to rip from? If you could also upload a couple of these CMF files I might be able to take a look.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
Thumbs Up 
(08-02-2014, 07:11 PM)puggsoy Wrote: Could you tell us which game you're trying to rip from? If you could also upload a couple of these CMF files I might be able to take a look.

Godzilla Save The Earth. Would here be a good place to upload the files, or should I pm them to you?
Thanked by:
Either way is fine. I'd say upload them here so other people can have a look as well if they want, but it's really up to you.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
(08-02-2014, 03:38 PM)Godzilla_Guy45 Wrote: Hello, I need some help finding the proper program to rip these textures and models from this original xbox game. I've tried many different programs and I'm running out of options, 3DSMAX or any emulator ripping program doesn't seem to do the trick, I have the game's files opened up into multiple folders but the ones that appear to contain the character models and textures are in a format called CMF. and i'm just having allot of issues to getting these characters ripped along with their textures. So if anyone knows an original xbox texture ripping program which would be the best to do this with let me know please.

I've tried looking for an emulator online, but none of them work with "Iso" format. The most used is Cxbx I guess.
Thanked by:
(08-06-2014, 03:56 PM)Brandondorf9999 Wrote: I've tried looking for an emulator online, but none of them work with "Iso" format. The most used is Cxbx I guess.

I can't guarantee that the game will work though, as Xbox emulators are still in the very early stages. Since the Xboxes are essentially Windows computers, it is very hard to emulate them, because you're basically trying to emulate a PC on a PC.
Thanked by: