Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Games You Want Localized
Self-explanatory title. Perhaps you just might point some of us to some gems we never got to see or play.

First one off the top of my head was the enhanced mobile phone remake of the first, original Gameboy game Seiken Densetsu, which was localized as Final Fantasy Adventure. This remake, unlike Sword of Mana (which I still like as a game regardless), stayed true to the original, while buffing the engine, graphics and music. Unfortunately, it never saw a port off the mobile phones, and faded into obscurity. What were they thinking? I mean, look at these screenshots.

Original
[Image: FF_Adventure.PNG] [Image: screen3.png]

Remake
[Image: sdmobile.jpg] [Image: mobile-screen4.jpg] [Image: ffamobile13_zpsf624388e.jpg] [Image: ffa-m-3.jpg] [Image: ffa-m-1.jpg]

Music sample
[Image: tamerkoh.gif?9][Image: DevBanner.png][Image: Youtube.gif]DLBROOKS33
Thanked by:
luminous arc 3
Thanked by: Vipershark
live a live

EDIT: i mean i love the AGTP fan translation but i want the game to be officially distributed outside of japan
*insert mandatory Mother 3 comment*

Nah, but really, I'd love to see For Frogs the Bell Tolls being released in the west.
(01-24-2014, 07:52 AM)Gors Wrote: those are really fucking classy surnames you've got there

[Image: tumblr_npvw95As6k1tzzv2wo1_540.gif]
Thanked by: E-Man
Daigasso Band Brothers!

Thanked by:
Dragon Quest 7 remake, even though I own the original and it's super ridiculously long...
[Image: sxv5uJR.gif]
Thanked by:
Joy Mech Fight

Translate it and release it on VC. It doesn't need any of those new fangled 16 bits or polygons
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Man, I LOVE Final Fantasy Adventure. I've never heard of that remake though. Too bad it's mobile Gonna Puke

[Image: 357n7r6_zps67bc167e.gif]
Thanked by:
Pretty much any game published on a Nintendo console that is actively supported by the Virtual Console service that did not make an official release Stateside. Mario & Wario, Earthbound 2, Earthbound 0, Tomato Adventure, the first three Starfy games... I want all of that.

And SegaSonic the Hedgehog.
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by: Crappy Blue Luigi, E-Man
(07-17-2014, 10:47 PM)Rhyme Wrote: luminous arc 3

LUMINOUS ARC 3
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by: Rhyme
Yokai Watch

more inazuma eleven COME ON LEVEL 5
Thanked by: Maxpphire
Ace Attorney Investigations 2 and FE 4/5
[Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
Fire Emblem 6 was never given an official translation.

I doubt it'll happen but a virtual console release would be great.
Thanked by: SchAlternate
Captain Rainbow...
[Image: screenshot_wii_captain_rainbow014.jpg]
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
(07-17-2014, 11:34 PM)AuraLancer Wrote: Man, I LOVE Final Fantasy Adventure. I've never heard of that remake though. Too bad it's mobile Gonna Puke
Not just any Mobile either, but those old Japanese Java phones. If it was on iPhone or Android, peeps could at least do some fancy footwork to play it, but it's impossible =(.
[Image: tamerkoh.gif?9][Image: DevBanner.png][Image: Youtube.gif]DLBROOKS33
Thanked by: