Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Impressions of the above user's avatar?
From what I understand, this thread is not a forum game such as arbitrary counting, and it has plenty of discussion potential. (People change avatars like clothes, and constructive criticism appear of the avatar is a sprite the user did. Its better than a rating deal or something and has much more discussion potential. I also remember an avatar thread thing being in GD when SpamHaul was a thing. Probably not much help, but just an observation.

I can't really say anything else because I'm the first poster, soooo....
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Thanked by:
Is the turtle from a game, or is it custom? Either way, I like it.
[Image: k0OsVum.png][Image: NXpkf1V.gif][Image: psychicspacecow.png]
Thanked by:
The first cow to ever venture into space
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: psychospacecow
You fired! You fired!

(07-12-2014, 06:37 PM)psychospacecow Wrote: Is the turtle from a game, or is it custom? Either way, I like it.

He's custom. I was planning on redoing TFR stuff, but you know how life gets
Thanked by: Garamonde
Probably walks really slow

horriblestereotypeideservetobedestroyed
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by:
EVIL SHADY GUY-*shot*
c e r t i f i e d   m e m e l o r d .
>> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM0jv_z...IciomDGEmQ << you should check this out
Thanked by:
It's the monochrome GB Kirby going on adventures with a Mario cap on! It's not entirely clear if he's happy or surprised, but you know for all I know he could be both since that's possible and stuff!

...whoa!

(07-12-2014, 11:09 PM)SchAlternate from the post below Wrote: EDIT: Ninja'd by a shapeshifting horse...

Well that's what life is all about, frankly! Wink
Thanked by:
It's Kirby's white palette swap from Melee after swallowing Mario!

EDIT: Ninja'd by a shapeshifting horse...
(01-24-2014, 07:52 AM)Gors Wrote: those are really fucking classy surnames you've got there

[Image: tumblr_npvw95As6k1tzzv2wo1_540.gif]
Thanked by:
Looks like Senpai noticed someone
Thanked by:
Yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and close this one.

Especially considering the replies so far (but also the ones in the old thread as well), this is pretty much no better than ban the above user.
If you really want to talk in terms of discussing avatars and constructive criticism and such, it can fit in the "Why did you change your identity?" thread just fine.

Otherwise, there's no point for a less useful version of more or less the same thread.
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by: