Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Kirby Fighters ... Z?
I thought this was interesting news. They're releasing the Kirby Fighters minigame from Kirby Triple Deluxe as a standalone downloadable title in Japan ... with a bunch of extra content including more abilities, alternate cap styles, more stages, more modes (including one where you fight a bunch of Dededes), team modes (2vs2 or 3vs1), special items you can only use as a team, and possibly some more stuff they aren't revealing yet.

They're calling the product "Kirby Fighters Z" and there's no word yet if it will be released outside of Japan, but I hope it does:

Additionally they are also releasing an expanded version of the rhythm minigame with extra features called "Dedede's Drum Dash Z":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wYEHdZbmHc

Neither game requires you to own a copy of Triple Deluxe to download, but it sounds like you will get bonus features if you do.
But no online multiplayer???

Does Nintendo know what this could have been!?
Respect and Care
Love for People
Faith in Christ
(07-09-2014, 04:32 PM)Neweegee Wrote: But no online multiplayer???

Does Nintendo know what this could have been!?

competition for their already established brawler series which is soon to make its debut on handhelds.
[Image: k0OsVum.png][Image: NXpkf1V.gif][Image: psychicspacecow.png]
Thanked by: Gwen
So, when is this coming out?
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Thanked by:
July 23rd
http://nintendoeverything.com/kirby-figh...-to-japan/
[Image: k0OsVum.png][Image: NXpkf1V.gif][Image: psychicspacecow.png]
Thanked by: [robo9]

If you skip ahead to 6:20 on the video, you'll see King DeDeDe wearing a Kirby mask as something I can assume relates to a bonus for also having Kirby: Triple Deluxe.

I can imagine DeDeDe trying to rob a bank with that thing on.
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by: SchAlternate
id buy the hell out of this if it isnt full price. but then again, what would be the point if online multiplayer isnt available :c
[Image: XeE6VeC.gif]
Thanked by: Kriven, SchAlternate
The game only costs approximately $6 USD. A dedicated online multiplayer versus mode would increase the price of the game considerably.
Thanked by:
(07-09-2014, 05:41 PM)E-Man Wrote:

If you skip ahead to 6:20 on the video, you'll see King DeDeDe wearing a Kirby mask as something I can assume relates to a bonus for also having Kirby: Triple Deluxe.

I can imagine DeDeDe trying to rob a bank with that thing on.

Especially if he has his BitF personality.
(01-24-2014, 07:52 AM)Gors Wrote: those are really fucking classy surnames you've got there

[Image: tumblr_npvw95As6k1tzzv2wo1_540.gif]
Thanked by: E-Man
(07-10-2014, 04:00 PM)Drshnaps Wrote: A dedicated online multiplayer versus mode would increase the price of the game considerably.

it would be worth it considering that online mode would increase the replay value of the game.
[Image: XeE6VeC.gif]
And this would be the only reason why I could possibly buy a modern hand held console. Too bad that it's only in japan.
Thanked by:
Can't say I care all that much without online MP. Nintendo please stop being stuck in the past.
Thanked by: recme, StarSock64
>Kirby Fighting Game expansion

>No online MP

no thanks
~~LOVE~~ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.
[Image: mousey.gif]
Thanked by: recme