Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Maarten makes sprites
Hi guy's

As I see on the VG resource forum's is it cleaned up. But my previous created sprites Can you seen at Deviantart or my previous sprite thread on July 14. I have an Idea to make an another super robot Anime mech to make them in the srw gba style Its from the Anime crossbone gundam Enjoy my XM-X1 crossbone gundam X1 in the gba srw style

[Image: XM-X1CrossboneGundamX-1srwog2style_zpsa751c31a.png]

Hope you like it.Wink
[Image: tumblr_nq85s2bmIY1rjxyrgo2_400_zpspvjrjo91.gif]

Spriting is my thing. Unimpressed And scratched is the best. Embarassed
Thanked by:
Guy's my Tetsujin28 FX srw battle sprite is done. I try to made this sprite smaller but it didn't work. I have also on my sprite inc pixel thread some Megaman ZX models clear. Its not an edit. As an protagonist change by model what you can see'n in this game is the stance too same. But enjoy.

[Image: tetsujin28FXsrwog2style_zps2fff616a.png]

My SRW Tetsujin 28 FX battle sprite.

Models for my Megaman ZX game.

[Image: ModelRush_zps1fa379a8.png]

Model R.

[Image: ModelV_zps9fc02d1d.png]

Model PV.

[Image: modelvv_zps23d4c5e6.png]

Model GV.

Model E can you seen at my previous thread on VG resource.Exclamation

http://www.vg-resource.com/thread-22556-page-3.html

Thanked by:
[Image: getterrobogo1srwog1style_zpsf58244a9.png]

Getter 1 Getter Robo Go version in SRW OG 1 Style. Do not pay attention to the legs. I could not find GBA green pallette. In the style of SRW. So but gray

[Image: MusicMan_zps4f3fd1a3.png]

Music Man. From an custom robot master of Megaman.

Thanked by:
Ooh, I like the Music Man concept. I think his free hand should have a conductor's wand, though.
Thanked by:
(09-25-2014, 11:15 AM)Midi Wrote: Ooh, I like the Music Man concept. I think his free hand should have a conductor's wand, though.

Left arm. Is a microphone arm. Music Man can so sing notes convert to beat megaman.

Thanked by:
Yes I learn a little bit better with Pkmn Red Blue Devamp sprites. Yesterdag I make an Groudon and Kyorge in Red Blue Devamp style. And today I have made Celebi in Pkmn Red and Blue Devamp style. See here my version of my Groudon Kyorge and Celebi in the Red and Blue style. Its very critism.

[Image: GroudonRBDevamp_zps7b14bb0f.png]

Front side

[Image: GroudonKyorgeRBbackDevamp_zps30f70844.png]

Back side

[Image: CelebiiPKMNRedBlueDevamp_zpsac9ea619.png]

I was last week also working with Gold Silver devamps. It was 5 years ago when I working on this for the first time. I have this feeling back. I made the back devamps sprites from Pokemon X and Y into Gold Silver style. Hope you like it. For this sprite I am still working on it. Chespin and Sylveon are done.

[Image: ChespinGSbackBattleDevamp_zps0a13a21c.png]

Edit: I created Groudon and Kyorge Backside from the battle devamp.

Thanked by: Pik
The RS sprites look kinda... Saggy. They look fat. Lol. Group on looks like he's got some belly fat and Kyogre just looks like he's melting. However, all these sprites look very good.
[Image: rHiHaRN.jpg]
Thanked by: Maxpphire
(09-25-2014, 10:36 AM)maarten Wrote: [Image: getterrobogo1srwog1style_zpsf58244a9.png]

Getter 1 Getter Robo Go version in SRW OG 1 Style. Do not pay attention to the legs. I could not find GBA green pallette. In the style of SRW. So but gray

[Image: MusicMan_zps4f3fd1a3.png]

Music Man. From an custom robot master of Megaman.
I see a lot of pillow shading. I suggest using fewer colors to avoid this. You should also think about how light hits the sprite in 3d space for example.

^
this is pillow shading.

^
This is shading based on how light would hit the object in 3D space if the light source was the yellow pixel.

Hope this helps.
Thanked by: ~Axis~, E-Man, Joxon
I know. It remains difficult to get good shadows . But I'm too busy because of my last work days. But came up with an idea to make Ho Oh and Lugia back sprite to devamp it in Red and Blue style. 2 days work and I have Christmas holidays. But I 'm busy right now because of my Household. I hope what you find of my Ho oh and Lugia.

[Image: LugiaHoOhBackRBDevamp_zpsbf38f444.png]

Thanked by:
time to let my 8 Bit exercise.

[Image: u6WWtaF.png]

Besides my Wario and Waluigi I stand as a plan for my own Super Wario Bros title. Wink I have already made plans to continue working to keep these sprites. So why I thought of what I 'm going to put objects when you have a world ready . So I thought that you sometimes can liberate Toadettes in the game. And Toadsworth . And even if you 've been playing games . That even Daisy have liberated. That's the plans I have for the game. Note Daisy and Toadette are absolutely no edits. I made them in the same position . And that's a different story for a sprite. I tell you a lot of fun . I told Deviantart that you should not use these objects. They are for my own game.

Edit: Damn it. Angry Why that picture does not work. For those who can not see how it looks . Come to my Deviantart

http://maarten12.deviantart.com/art/Supe...-503375505

Thanked by:
Oh my...That toadette is looking awfully fat. XD

You might want to skinny her up like Toadsworth. And speaking of Toadsworth, I like his perspective a lot more than the heads-on perspective that Toadette has here. Why not change Toadette into that perspective? Or better yet, why not ditch the SMB1-styled sprites entirely and create something based off of SMB3? I always thought SMB3 looked way better, anyways.
Thanked by: E-Man
It is a very long time that I do not sprites which is not Megaman. Sad Oh well then I will know it too but for the rest of the case. Big Grin But at least I do fully engaged Megaman sprites can you do entertain it. Because I 'm doing a Megaman ZX Advent demake. Tongue And am fully engaged to Ashe and Grey in the first Megaman 1 6 style. You know my sprites completely from scratch. But look rested.

[Image: AsheGreyMM16style_zps8daaeece.png]

Ashe and Grey with the Model A Biometal. Biometal is coming soon on my Megaman ZX Advent Demake. Embarassed

[Image: ModelAAsheGreyMM16style_zps6c211a57.png]

Model A with an another design. Which is better. And I placed to my Demake.

[Image: Ashe%20Damaged%20sprite%20MM%201%206_zpsfczs0qn1.png]

[Image: Damaged-animated-Megaman-1-6-styled-Ashe...ffjbn4.gif]
An preview how Ashe look when he was Damaged. Unimpressed For a lot people is the Ashe and Grey from this design the best.

[Image: Grey%20Damaged%20MM%201%206_zpslcbenmbj.png]

[Image: Damaged-animated-Megaman1-6-styled-Grey_zpsxxrsuabl.gif]

Grey with Model A when he damaged.

[Image: Ganbaruger%20team%20MM%201%206%20style_zpsuheayhdo.png]

I was laughing. Made an Megaman demake joke. And you know this are the main protagonist from the Genki Bakuhatsu Ganbaruger series. From the Eldran franchise. Tongue These characters are Koutarou Kirigakure Yousuke Kazamatsuri and Rikiya Ryuuzaki. Cute

Thanked by:
I had the idea yesterday at a Megaman ZX demake to make a Cutscene of Ashe. Question And indeed it. I have managed to make it as similar as possible as Megaman 1 6 style of the Cutscene of Ashe. Big Grin This is what ashe like you're in the intro stage.

[Image: Megaman%20ZX%20Advent%20Demake%20Ashe%20...al2vq2.png]

Now that I have worked today . I had also plans for a Megaman Classic Xtreme mod. This is the cutscene of Classic Megaman that he with someone is talking. I also had a larger cut scene made of classic Megaman as an intro cutscene. But I had been so stupid. I did not save him completely. Cry  And I was very angry. Because I had made very well. Yet again but trying to fix it.

[Image: Megaman%20Classic%20Megaman%20Xtreme%20t...spayyy.png]

Here is the animation of an talking Classic Megaman. And yes these 2 sprites are made from scratch. Cool

[Image: Animation-Xtreme-styled-Classic-Megaman-...ezaygc.gif]

Thanked by:
Sorry guys. The image code and the smileys don't work. Really sorry. But then the attachments file. I come the day before yesterday behind. :'( But my Megaman 1 6 Ashe is updated. And have him with little things maded in the Megaman 1 5 Gameboy style. Also I have created Brendan and May in Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire in Pokemon Diamond Pearl style. Emy and Kasuya is also created. The concept is maded by an Deviantart user. And brings on an idea to made him two in Pokemon Diamond and Pearl style.

Enjoy Wink

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Image(s)

Thanked by:
I was very buzy at the evening from Making Mughshots from the Megaman 9 Net Navi's. It was in the summer that I was working on it. Smug I like it how the Anime characters looks. And I can really good drawing Anime too. Wink But here are the Mugshots from my Megaman Battle Network game. I do my best. Surprise

[Image: Jewelman%20FakeMan%20Tornadoman%20battle...k0lu5i.png]

This are the Battle Mugshots from Jewelman.EXE Fakeman.EXE and Tornadoman.EXE with Megaman.EXE souls from the Net Navi's. Content And yes I am an scratched spriter. Unsure

[Image: Fakeman.EXE%20Tornadoman.EXE%20Takaki%20...dt8rk8.png]

This are the Fakeman.EXE Overworld Mugshot. Shy From the Megaman Battle Network and Megaman Starforce series. It is an RPG and RPG games are different then the Megaman platform games. Cute Only Megaman EXE and Starforce has it. Tongue

Edit: Tornadoman Overworld mugshot done. And I have an real world character done that takes the PET Tornadoman.EXE He is friendly. And is friends with Lan and the other friends. This became the new protagonist of the Megaman Battle Network game. His name is Takaki Iwane. I have try to make this game with Gamemaker.

[Image: Fakeman.exe%20MM%20BN%205%20style%20ver%...skocbh.png]

I was previous week buzy with an Fakeman.EXE sheet. Wink  I have added the Minigun and the sword. That is also used at the Megaman Battle Network series to use the battle chips. Overworld added. And the stance is changed. At 2014 I was an little bit stupid. Shocked Because he walks on 4 feets that I had seeing where I was working on Deviantart. Fakeman.EXE is an Xenomorph. And stay with 2 legs and bends. Unimpressed  Because its an Xenomorph Net Navi. In 2015 I had changed Fakeman.EXE And now he looks like very better. Smile

Thanked by: