Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Virt's Paper Mario Thingymajigs
I make Paper Mario-styled things for my friend's game (on Roblox Shy )

I'll start off with my newest one, the Crystal King from the first Paper Mario game.
[Image: O8sHzo3.png] [Image: Oltjknb.png]
[Image: uEo0RvS.png] [Image: 972WgsB.png]
[Image: V72NEr3.png]
That's my "ref" on Roblox. My name there is MrVirtual
[Image: qd5P8ww.png]
My evil ref, Mr. V. Get it?
[Image: x8HSeVg.png]
My friend who runs the game.
[Image: wVqrGSp.png] [Image: ak5E3A9.png]
[Image: BIw8v0G.png] [Image: alx1p07.png]
[Image: 8urbfPO.png] [Image: bydjXNb.png] [Image: PsI3abw.png]
[Image: g37lXZH.png] [Image: kLKhDKj.png]
[Image: yE9y5jS.png]
[Image: WkBIN1o.png]
[Image: yVSe2bJ.png]
[Image: CKffEKN.png]
[Image: GRY4IgR.png]
ok first of all i love you, i tried to do this stuff too at some point

i'd like to know if you could give me the sheets (separate pieces and all so i can do some edits of proportions errors)

and also if you could tell me whats your method for making i'd love to make some too
[Image: E3DU8rS.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here
Thanked by: recme
(07-09-2014, 07:39 AM)Trollerskates Wrote: [Image: yVSe2bJ.png]

can someone write a film noir with this guy as the main character?

literally mushroom kingdom noire, where a toadette flapper was caught in intimate relations with piranha pete, the crime kingpin of world 6-3 and her body was found in a pit buried in spiny shells? and the hired gun to silence her turns out to be "louie lakitu" of 4-1 and 5-3?

tia
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
(07-09-2014, 09:39 AM)Lexou Duck Wrote: ok first of all i love you, i tried to do this stuff too at some point

i'd like to know if you could give me the sheets (separate pieces and all so i can do some edits of proportions errors)

and also if you could tell me whats your method for making i'd love to make some too
Actually, I was kind of silly in the fact that some of the characters aren't made in pieces Blank
I was only planning on using them in my friend's Paper Mario game on Roblox, but I'll put which ones I can.
[Image: lQlMhve.png] [Image: jBqHuhh.png]
[Image: AnlpmBv.png] [Image: RWKhxPr.png]

I'll make a tutorial for them later.
Thanked by: psychospacecow
[Image: GRY4IgR.png]
New! It's Daisy.
are you taking requests?? (plz say yes)
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
Sure, I'll take requests.
Here are some new ones:
[Image: ErkQtwf.png][Image: xbEkvq6.png][Image: X7w8iEu.png][Image: XC47UBZ.png]
[Image: mPbtT1H.png]
[Image: 1pjw6kt.png]
[Image: K0cKNZh.png] (I didn't include regular Rosalina in the first post because it was traced over somebody else's artwork)
[Image: VgbRlFq.png]
Evidently on Roblox there's a high demand for the bike suits. :I
If you're going to take requests and all that, are you willing to give some of these cool poses?
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by:
These are just the standard poses. If they were to be put in a game (and given more pieces so they could emote better) they would be able to move and have different expressions and stuff. But yeah, if you just want a single image I could provide both the standard pose and the.. posed pose.
Thanked by:
Hm, that sounds fair enough. I was only asking about that because seeing them only stuck in the default pose reminds me off custom M&L3 sprites. Most of the sprites I've seen (especially the ones on DA) are only displayed in a still forward facing pose that leaves a bit of a bad taste in my mouth. The way they stand deathly still and how the spriters are not showing their full potential does not sit well for me.

Anyway, for a request, you think you can do her?

[Image: Princess_Zelda_ALttPFS.png]

You could have her in her standard pose to start, but maybe you could also have her jumping?
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by:
[Image: zq0ebjR.png]
Mission complete.
[Image: LeiEUFY.png] [Image: 03vhI9c.png]

[Image: BtYczLP.png]
Edited Fox so that the lines weren't uneven.
[Image: C3YtRDh.png]
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 2D
[Image: pM4GCSE.png]
Metroid: Zero (Depth) Mission
Wow, they're really good!
What program are you using to create them?
Thanked by: