Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Tomodachi Life (Mii QR code and Photo Sharing Topic)
Help, I can't put this game down. I've been playing it since launch and I love how stupidly ridiculous some of the scenarios in this game are. It's also got an image-upload feature ingame so it's really easy to upload photos on social media via the game.

Now, the Tomodachi Life QR codes are a little different thank typical Mii codes. They come with

-the clothes on their back
-sampled voice
-the personality you originally made for the Mii
-favorite phrases
-their room design

and I'm not sure what else. Buuut yeah, now with the magic of QR codes, you can have me, too in your game. :V
[Image: 12I8zmH.jpg]

If that QR code doesn't work, this should be crisper.
[Image: FWfaX1Q.jpg]

If you don't own Tomodachi Life and own a 3DS though, feel free to upload your Mii's QR code too. It won't have all the fancy stuff that Tomodachi Life Miis have, so we'll have to get creative I guess when we come up with your voices and whatnot

I'm really tired so I'm sure I could have written this post much better. I'll take a look at it in the morning and it might look better and more coherent then. ugh

So yeah, share your Miis, any good photos, even your concert hall performances, too!
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Do I want Kosheh in my island do I really want that (apparently yes because I already scanned u)

Here's me I'll update this when I have a green hoodie this is IMPORTANT

[Image: Br_x-xMCUAEJO5q.jpg:large]

Here's something accurate:

[Image: Br_xhpOCIAA7wyu.jpg]
[Image: C2hsmE6.jpg]
here's mii (click on it if the screenshot's qr code isn't clear enough

also why not, here are a couple of characters i designed whom i'm fond of
[Image: CLIHOL5.jpg]
[Image: f5db3Rd.jpg]

i'd post some photos of funny happenings but i've already been posting a ton of them on tumblr and it'd really just be me going back through stuff i've posted there and picking out what i'd post here and ugh i'll just post what i find funny from now onwards

i will post this though:

[Image: tumblr_n80d94pzw81ra6wq4o1_400.jpg]
stevo... nobody can see your eyes

here are a couple of songs i made
http://cblgetspersonal.tumblr.com/post/9...dachi-life
http://cblgetspersonal.tumblr.com/post/9...ong-i-made

QUICKEDIT: oh, also, it's worth noting that qr codes don't carry over birth years for some reason?? just put mine down as 1994
Is Tomodachi Life really good? It reminds me kind of like Animal Crossing, but with all of your Mii instead of animals.
Thanked by: recme
(07-08-2014, 04:43 AM)Oiyn Wrote: Is Tomodachi Life really good? It reminds me kind of like Animal Crossing, but with all of your Mii instead of animals.

It's more like the Sims crossed with a Tamagotchi, except your Miis don't die.

Animal Crossing is a "living life in the boondocks" simulator.
Tomodachi Life is more like Deity Simulator. You import people and they take on lives of their own more or less (they fall in love with who they want, and they have their personal preferences in food and clothing etc.) and you just nudge 'em along (you feed them when they're hungry, buy them and give them clothes, and dispense love advice.
Thanked by: Maxpphire, recme
I have not played the Sims, but this sounds fun. What happens when you do not feed them? Is it like Nintendogs?
Thanked by:
Nothing happens, ahaha. This game is supposed to be very chill and like someone on the internet explained it perfectly, it's rather something that you experience than something that you play. So there's no punishment for not doing things or even not checking the game in forever, unlike animal crossing that makes weeds grow out in your town
Thanked by: Maxpphire
(07-08-2014, 12:11 AM)Crappy Blue Luigi Wrote: here are a couple of songs i made

oh thanks for reminding me

America Great Dream State, Good Song Very America
Thanked by: Maxpphire
I wanted to get this, but I'm not willing to pay full price Sad

it's fun to look at on youtube though
[Image: sxv5uJR.gif]
[Image: qWGvHy1.jpg] [Image: q1trLiD.jpg]
I figured out out to make the QR code for normal miis, but I don't know how to get it on my computer. I don't have Tomodachi so that's the best I can do if someone can help me out here.
[Image: k0OsVum.png][Image: NXpkf1V.gif][Image: psychicspacecow.png]
Thanked by:
if you have a computer that can read sd cards, or a flash stick that takes sd cards, you can just post the qr codes straight from your sd card's files.
Thanked by: psychospacecow
I guess I'll have to get one of those and find my old DSi SD card at some point then. Thank you Mr. Blue.
[Image: k0OsVum.png][Image: NXpkf1V.gif][Image: psychicspacecow.png]
Thanked by:
(07-08-2014, 04:06 PM)Trollerskates Wrote: [Image: qWGvHy1.jpg] [Image: q1trLiD.jpg]

you should dye palutena's hair green. i think that' a colour you can choose
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanked by: Mystie, psychospacecow
(07-09-2014, 07:45 AM)Phantom Killah Wrote:
(07-08-2014, 04:06 PM)Trollerskates Wrote: [Image: qWGvHy1.jpg] [Image: q1trLiD.jpg]

you should dye palutena's hair green. i think that' a colour you can choose
I only got the hair dye after I took that picture. That picture's pretty old, in all honesty Embarassed
Thanked by: