Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Ready...AIM...Fire!
This is the thread for posting funny/interesting/whatever chatlogs in.

[redacted]
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by: Rhyme, Maxpphire, recme, Omnikariz
Did that exchange actually happen?
[Image: k0OsVum.png][Image: NXpkf1V.gif][Image: psychicspacecow.png]
Thanked by:
nah I made it up (yes)

[7:34:28 AM] Vipershark: should I sticky the happy/unhappy threads since they get the most usage?
[7:35:09 AM] Sengir: but what about the poor neutral thread
[7:35:29 AM] Vipershark: i’m on the fence about it
[7:35:51 AM] Sengir: eat shit
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Sengir: did you know that a lot of indians program java and c#
Sengir: at microsofts official forums
Sengir: lots of indians
Shawn: is that a pun or a fact
Shawn: cuz outsourcing to india is a pretty well known thing
Sengir: its a fact
Sengir: they even have a lot of hindie developers
Jar: fuckin
Shawn: sengir i dont tell you often enough but
Shawn: i really do hate you
Sengir: :(
Sengir: ps i was talking about india programmers
Sengir: everyone knows that native americans use premade game injuns
Shawn: i truly, truly hate you
Sengir: (sun)
Jar: wow
Sengir: idk man the navajo source code talkers were impressive
what do you guys use to chat on
[Image: 5lo5J.png]
Thanked by:
Thanked by:
someone add me to a skype group pls

my account name is longliveorgasmatron
[Image: 5lo5J.png]
Thanked by:
Shawn: i dont think theres any law saying you cant bring british ducklings into prison
Kori:

[Image: KMiqEb2.png]
Me: Also I just realized something. You know how I like Pokemon?
Mom: Yes?
Me: I've been a very active player of the games for 15 years. I've been playing Pokemon for longer then most of the fans for it nowadays have even been alive. Stuff like this makes me feel old.
Mom: Look at it this way: yes, you've been playing longer than anybody, but the game is good enough to attract new generations.
Me: Of course, and I still have friends my age who play it too and have been playing for probably just as long. My Gameboy Color still works, My Pokemon games not so much. The game carts run on a watch battery that actually runs out of juice after like 10 or so years.
Me: I mean they still turn on, but your saved game file is gone and it loses the ability to save your game
Me: The newer games don't have that issue.
Mom: They should re-release.
Me: They do
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by:
(07-15-2014, 05:07 AM)Kat Wrote: Me: Also I just realized something. You know how I like Pokemon?
Mom: Yes?
Me: I've been a very active player of the games for 15 years. I've been playing Pokemon for longer then most of the fans for it nowadays have even been alive. Stuff like this makes me feel old.
Mom: Look at it this way: yes, you've been playing longer than anybody, but the game is good enough to attract new generations.
Me: Of course, and I still have friends my age who play it too and have been playing for probably just as long. My Gameboy Color still works, My Pokemon games not so much. The game carts run on a watch battery that actually runs out of juice after like 10 or so years.
Me: I mean they still turn on, but your saved game file is gone and it loses the ability to save your game
Me: The newer games don't have that issue.
Mom: They should re-release.
Me: They do

If only I could have Pokemon discussions with my mom. I've had them with my bosses during interviews (and I get hired and it comes up occasionally which is the funniest part) and I've even had some with Cinemarella's mom. )':

Any attempt at doing so with my mom immediately turns into "think you're getting a little too old for pokemon? so what else are you doing with your life"

thanks MOM. ;_____;
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: Maxpphire, Tellis, Kami
@Kosh
that's is why I don't discuss gaming related stuff with my family =3=

(how to quote while mobile)
[Image: FK4rxzT.gif][Image: rZSrTAQ.gif][Image: QUmE6.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif][Image: 3CczX.gif][Image: qjGOacY.png][Image: smC8iWb.gif][Image: FK4rxzT.gif]
[Image: shrine.gif]
Anti-Vipershark Operation Pantsu Weapon - By Kistu-nii~ Cute

Thanked by:
[7:40:18 PM] Nguyen: Why do I hope
[7:41:50 PM] Rad: Why do we fight, Master Nguyen?
[7:42:37 PM] Karl: For our friends, Alf Rad.
[7:43:01 PM] Nguyen: Oh god
[Image: WwmoM3d.png]
Currently working on: working and wedding planning
Thanked by:
(07-06-2014, 06:43 AM)Vipershark Wrote: This is the thread for posting funny/interesting/whatever chatlogs in.

(07-06-2014, 06:43 AM)Vipershark Wrote: This is the thread for posting funny/interesting/whatever chatlogs in.

Why are you posting a regular exchange between you and Gors, in that nothing interesting happens at all? This is not supposed to be a showcase of regular chatlogs
Thanked by:
Errr… I missed that bit. Sorry… I just deleted it out of embarrassment and I'll post this rather interesting bit of advice Gors wrote to me one time in Skype.

On 6/9/14, at 4:14 AM, Gors wrote:
> actually, autism is bullshit nowadays over the internet
On 6/9/14, at 4:14 AM, Gors wrote:
> as in, it is indeed a serious thing
On 6/9/14, at 4:15 AM, Gors wrote:
> but everyone blames their acts on that
> even people who aren't autistic
> that is bad for people who actually has it
> and that makes autism look like something that is not serious, and that pisses me off
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by:
I'm not trying to be a dick, but that's not really the point of this thread either. I didn't wish to have to explain it but you're supposed to have a laugh at the chat and think "ok this is worth posting" not actively trying to find things to post
Thanked by: Garamonde, recme