Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Revenge of the E-Man's Stream [Offline]
Note about stream times: I usually stream at 6 or 7 PM Netherlands time (or 12 and 1 PM EST). Of course, if I get a guest eariler than that, I'll make an exception. If I don't get a guest, I just don't stream. Also, the stream usually ends at 12 AM Netherlands time.

E-Man here!

After the forum reboot, I'm looking into restarting a few threads I created, including this one.

http://www.livestream.com/emanarts?t=411024

Since I live in the Netherlands, it's going to be difficult for me to do these streams at the same time everyone else is willing to watch them. Before I get started, can you guys suggest some good times/days that you are up for watching a livestream?
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by: psychospacecow
I'm planning on streaming today. Just join me through the link and I'll get this thing started.

(Note: If the stream is off when you arrive, it's just a simple matter of me not filming it because I don't want to waste megabytes and slow down my computer for no reason. The stream will begin once i get a guest or two.)
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

Thanked by:
The stream is off now, but I might resume it later.

Thanked by:
I have some slightly bad news, guys. It's getting late where I am, so I'm heading off to bed soon. That means my plans for doing another livestream today is not going to happen.

Luckily, I'll do one tomorrow, so this news isn't so bad.

Thanked by:
My stream is going to start soon. I hope you're ready!

Thanked by:
e-man is singing

if you think you've seen a stream, you haven't until you've seen E-MAN LIVE

(i recommend watching it)
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
The stream is over for now, guys. I gotta eat dinner, but I'll be back.

The last stream was a lot of fun, too. Sengir came back from the dead, I dressed Kosheh as Webby from Ducktales, I voiced a lot of characters (as usual), PixelPixie became upset and left the stream with Sengir, and Kracko is apparently now the god of a new religion with his "son," Waddle Doo Christ.

Thanked by:
DON'T FORGET THE CHEESE WHEELS OF DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-*shot*
c e r t i f i e d   m e m e l o r d .
>> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM0jv_z...IciomDGEmQ << you should check this out
Thanked by:
I have a touch of bad news, guys. My mom wants me to go to bed early, so we could catch our flight to France, which means there will be no additional livestream tonight.

I hope that I could do a livestream or two when I'm in France, but I wouldn't hold my breath about it. Luckily, I should get back to streaming for certain when I return.

Thanked by:
Oh man, that stream sounds like it was a lot of fun. I wish I were there.
Thanked by:
Well, just try my link and if I'm on, then you'll be in luck!

Speaking of which, I'll be streaming today. I said I was going to do it yesterday, but I ran out of time. Sorry about, guys.

I'll start once I get a guest.

Thanked by:
Well, that was awkward… I was waiting for someone to show up on my stream, but as I was called down to eat dinner, Quirby showed up and he left. If you reading this, mate, I'm sorry for making you wait for no reason.

Anyway, I'll just exercise a bit and then I'll get the stream officially started. Sounds good?

Thanked by:
(07-18-2014, 01:13 PM)E-Man Wrote: Well, that was awkward… I was waiting for someone to show up on my stream, but as I was called down to eat dinner, Quirby showed up and he left. If you reading this, mate, I'm sorry for making you wait for no reason.

Anyway, I'll just exercise a bit and then I'll get the stream officially started. Sounds good?

Ohey I was noticed.

I'LL BE BACK AT THE STREAM I GUESS! Big Grin
c e r t i f i e d   m e m e l o r d .
>> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM0jv_z...IciomDGEmQ << you should check this out
Thanked by:
It's now live, so hurry along, folks!

Thanked by:
That was a fun stream! You are perfect at imitating the Mario characters, and your drawing of Gors is looking really cute so far.
Thanked by: E-Man