Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Pokémon AlphaOmega and RubySapphire
[Image: cWvS1zR.jpg][Image: 5hr4VfY.jpg]

Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are the remakes of the Third gen games released on the Game Boy Advance, you know, that thing that didn't have a backlight! (it's also the ORAS PokeDex!)

The game is set to release November 21st worldwide.

Anyways the whole game is now in 3D like X/Y

[Image: qznxUfN.jpg][Image: tDTqLI3.jpg]
See, 3D!

It'll have wi-fi, new locations presumably, Poke-Amie, and re-designs for the NPCs out of the wazoo, and new Mega evolutions, the real meat of the game!

Yeah! Thats right, fighting alongside Mega Banette and Aggron for 3rd gens coolest megas we're also getting:

[Image: sSIgGlh.png][Image: MBGcaWc.png]
Groudon and Kyorge aren't Megas per se, but rather Primal Pokemon they're still souped up like Megas but...not, a Rayquaza version may happen too.

[Image: RUwCv5I.png]
Mega Sceptile, who is now Grass/Dragon and shoots his tail like a hookshot!

[Image: cydmsVN.png]
Mega Swampert, from Zero to SWOLE, this beaut gets Swift swim and enough power to kick a beach over a nerd.

[Image: xZXw50C.png]
Mega Sableye, aka Stich with a giant rupee, said to have inane defense or something; still Dark/ghost

[Image: cJlVNTo.png]
Theres also Mega Diancle but who cares about her.

[Image: hZI8v2Q.png]
Mega Altaria, now Dragon/Fairy, not much has changed for this Mega, but MORE CLOUDS.

[Image: 9vsu9zV.png]
Cammy from Street fighter II is now a Mega pokemon, she is Normal/Fighting, doesn't get any psycho boosters through.

[Image: W1z9pFa.png]
Mega Metagross, more power, more speed, more likely banned to ubers! Nintendo is releasing a shiny Beldum that comes with a Mega stone upon ORAS release

[Image: dGbBXD4.png]
Salamenace Mega evolves into the Bat-wing, it has more Defense and makes hang-gliding deadlier.

More Megas will be revealed soon in each Months Coro Coro hopefully, this post will be updated to reflect that too, so discuss!
[Image: JSW7XoM.png][Image: M9AUckK.png]
Thanked by: Gwen, psychospacecow
Mega Exeggutor,Mega Delcatty, Mega Wailord, and bring back the HSOWA action jokes.
[Image: k0OsVum.png][Image: NXpkf1V.gif][Image: psychicspacecow.png]
Thanked by:
Mega Mega Mega Mega Mega Meganium
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
My Game Maker games (Dropbox download links):

Thanked by: psychospacecow
(07-06-2014, 04:34 AM)NICKtendo DS Wrote: Mega Mega Mega Mega Mega Meganium

You gotta wait until the Johto Remake remakes for that
Thanked by: Crappy Blue Luigi
HeartMind Gold and SoulBody Silver
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
(07-06-2014, 04:54 AM)Vipershark Wrote: HeartMind Gold and SoulBody Silver
Sounds kinky.

Overall though, they've been sparse with info as of late. I imagine they'll be hitting us with a wall of spoilers within the last month or two before release.
[Image: tamerkoh.gif?9][Image: DevBanner.png][Image: Youtube.gif]DLBROOKS33
Thanked by:
[Image: tumblr_n5je3xXdee1tbud5ao1_1280.jpg]

Mega Exploud confirmed
why isn't that mouth a tuba
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
You mean Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby, right? I'm guessing there's not much room for an Emerald version with those names. Water Blue, Electric Yellow, and Clear Crystal were possible before.
If there is are remakes of Diamond and Pearl, I'm going to guess that they will be called Hard Diamond and Smooth Pearl.
SCP...
Secure... Contain... Protect...
Special Containment Procedures...
Thanked by:
Have secret bases been confirmed yet?
Thanked by:
(07-06-2014, 11:43 PM)Spacebake Wrote: Have secret bases been confirmed yet?

Not officially but:
[Image: FW8eYD0.png]

So yes, expect to see something.
[Image: anubis__r1696208501.gif][Image: anubis__r1696208501.gif][Image: anubis__r1696208501.gif][Image: anubis__r1696208501.gif][Image: anubis__r1696208501.gif][Image: anubis__r1696208501.gif][Image: anubis__r1696208501.gif][Image: anubis__r1696208501.gif][Image: anubis__r1696208501.gif][Image: anubis__r1696208501.gif][Image: anubis__r1696208501.gif][Image: anubis__r1696208501.gif]
[Image: anubis__r1696208501.gif][Image: anubis__r1696208501.gif][Image: anubis__r1696208501.gif][Image: anubis__r1696208501.gif][Image: anubis__r1696208501.gif][Image: anubis__r1696208501.gif][Image: anubis__r1696208501.gif][Image: anubis__r1696208501.gif][Image: anubis__r1696208501.gif][Image: anubis__r1696208501.gif][Image: anubis__r1696208501.gif][Image: anubis__r1696208501.gif]
So this isn't specifically about Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, but there's currently a wi-fi event going on for X and Y that gives you a fancy-patterned Vivillon. There's no other way to get a Vivillon with this pattern, and it also has an exclusive move that can't be learned by any pokemon in-game. (that does nothing? ???) You can get it until July 31.
Thanked by: Maxpphire
I have not downloaded Vivillion yet, but maybe Hold Hands means it makes your other Pokemon happier for evolution like grooming and massaging.

This is still not a very good attack itself, but it will maybe make evolving easier.
Thanked by:
I really wish I could get excited for these games... I think X & Y just left a bit of a bad taste in my mouth. I'd not played through a Pokemon game in the long time prior to these, and I just felt like it was way too easy and straight forward. There was no variety to anything, and nobody on God's earth should be able to memorise all of those Types and which Pokemon relate to what, considering their colours and design don't relate to anything anymore.

I feel like it's just all gone a bit too far for me. I appreciate other people still enjoy them, but I'm just also getting a little tired of constantly remaking Pokemon games when the old ones hardly date at all. Just release them on VC and make a new game.
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by: Crappy Blue Luigi, recme
(07-08-2014, 05:16 AM)Dazz Wrote: I feel like it's just all gone a bit too far for me. I appreciate other people still enjoy them, but I'm just also getting a little tired of constantly remaking Pokemon games when the old ones hardly date at all. Just release them on VC and make a new game.
This I only agree with for Gen II on (though HG/SS were fantastic remakes; you'dve been better playing those instead, since they're still the best in the series *runs*). FireRed and LeafGreen brought the 1st gen up to date, and fixed a lot of the flaws the original versions had (ESPECIALLY the plethora of glitches that they had), such as the small and disorganized bag, and that overall dated feel it has compared to Crystal.
[Image: tamerkoh.gif?9][Image: DevBanner.png][Image: Youtube.gif]DLBROOKS33
Thanked by: psychospacecow