Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Hi there!
Wink 
Hi! I've been lurking around TSR for a number a years now and I thought I'd join the community finally. I hope I can contribute my own stuff to the site. Sooo see you around!
Thanked by:
Welcome aboard! Anything you do that we'd be interested in hearing about? Genki ^_^
Thanked by:
Well, considering that you took a good look at our threads, I'll be looking forward to what you are going to contribute to this site. In any case, welcome aboard!
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by:
(06-24-2014, 06:57 PM)Rystar Wrote: Welcome aboard! Anything you do that we'd be interested in hearing about? Genki ^_^

Nothing much. All I can really say is that I like playing video games, I like sprite comics and I'm planning to submit stuff for Kirby Squeak Squad...sooo yea. Shy
Thanked by: Rystar, Shade
Oh! Well I'm sure everyone'll be glad to hear you intend to submit stuff! Smile

You like any particular games or franchises or anything like that?
Thanked by:
I like Smash Bros., Kingdom Hearts, Mega Man and my all time favorite is Metroid. Metroid in particular is really special to me!
Thanked by:
welcome to the community! i hope you enjoy hanging around here and getting integrated.
Thanked by:
I only have one thing to say to that: Awesome

I absolutely love Metroid, so I think we'll get along just fine! XD
Thanked by:
As for me, I'm a bit of a fan of the Kingdom Hearts games (mostly the first one really), so if you want to talk about it with me, I'm all ears.
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by:
Welcome to the forums!

Hope you can find plenty to do here. :>
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by:
Welcome!
Thanked by:
Welcome to the Resource, Kazumi! Enjoy your stay Genki ^_^
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
Welcome to The VG Resource! Hope you have fun!
Thanked by: