Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Minecraft Q&A
Hi, my name is Dameon_Game_Zone, or DGZ for short. I am willing to help anyone in minecraft! I like to discus the physics, and basics of minecrafts best creations.
im also VERY good at redstone... so good that you could say that im Red-STONED!
Thanked by:
I have deleted your attachment pic. If you're wondering why, read this.

have a nice day!
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by:
Gors,

I wouldn't normally call anyone out in public, especially staff, but you may want to read this yourself before you continue removing attachments.
So... am I able to to re post the attachment?
Thanked by: psychospacecow
You are; the attachment rules were changed and now they are ok to use.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by: E-Man, psychospacecow
Yay, this is just something I threw together for my friend.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanked by: psychospacecow
Ok. First things first, redstone. I will be going over everything I can if I can find the right attachments...
Thanked by:
umm i feel like all the others are too lazy to make this post but

we've been (for the most part) through a minecraft phase and all and its cool, but i think nowadays everyone here is kind of over it

feel free to post whatever you like, but don't necessarily expect much interest
[Image: E3DU8rS.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here
Thanked by:
So? I just made this for people who want to actualy do somthing amazing. Its not just a game of blocks. Its a game of everything. You can do Anything you want. I dont care if you dont like it anymore, but dont spoil it for those of us who do.
Thanked by:
(06-03-2014, 03:17 PM)Dameon_Game_Zone Wrote: So? I just made this for people who want to actualy do somthing amazing. Its not just a game of blocks. Its a game of everything. You can do Anything you want. I dont care if you dont like it anymore, but dont spoil it for those of us who do.

i never said its just a game of blocks
i never beat down on minecraft its a fine game

most of us just aren't in love with it anymore
and this isn't spoiling anything i didn't even criticize the game i am just stating things i believe are facts
but hey you know what the other users can be the judges of that

though more importantly, let me repeat myself

feel free to post whatever you like, but don't necessarily expect much interest and don't feel bad if you don't get much interest
[Image: E3DU8rS.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here
Thanked by: E-Man
I sometimes still play minecraft with a group of friends, one of which owns the server we play on.

I sometimes also play alone because I like exploring worlds.

Depends on my mood really.
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by: