Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Trouble with Ripping Sprites From Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Super Nintendo
Smile 
Hi I just Joined and I have a Question I'm trying to rip a Sprite from Power Rangers It's the last boss Cyclopsis. I Found a way to remove the back ground and have all his attacks but the only Sprite I cannot capture is the front view when you jump over him since the Megazord is in the way. Is there a way to remove the Megazord so I can capture this sprite?
Thanked by:
This tutorial might help you: http://www.vg-resource.com/showthread.php?tid=23507
Thanked by:
First phase or second phase of Cyclopsis?
Doofenshmirtz: This is a little bit awkward but have you seen my escape jet keys? (Perry nods) What, you have? Well that's great! So where are they? (Perry looks away) You won't tell me? Is this because you don't speak or are you just being a jerk?
~Phineas and Ferb, "One Good Scare Ought to Do It!" (2008)
Thanked by:
(05-29-2014, 02:03 PM)Deathbringer Wrote: First phase or second phase of Cyclopsis?

The Second Phase.
Thanked by:
Use this then:
[Image: iK7oasGvPzl3F.png]
Doofenshmirtz: This is a little bit awkward but have you seen my escape jet keys? (Perry nods) What, you have? Well that's great! So where are they? (Perry looks away) You won't tell me? Is this because you don't speak or are you just being a jerk?
~Phineas and Ferb, "One Good Scare Ought to Do It!" (2008)
Thanked by:
(06-01-2014, 05:23 AM)Deathbringer Wrote: Use this then:
[Image: iK7oasGvPzl3F.png]
Thanks!
Thanked by: