Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Stunt Race FX (SNES) Track Maps
Hello fellow spriters.
For about the longest time I've been wanting to do a rip of all the track maps from the SNES game Stunt Race FX. However, at the moment I am missing three maps:

*The tutorial track, only available before completing any of the three "Speed Trax" series of races.
*The map for King's Forest (Expert Class Round 1)
*The map for White Land (Expert Class Round 3)

The first I cannot acquire as I do not want to risk losing my save file, and the last two I cannot rip as on ZSNES; the maps of the two courses do not scroll on-screen thanks to the fog effect present.

Here's the sheet as it stands:
[Image: 06F3u5l.png]
I'm going to give it a solid background once I acquire the remaining maps.
Thanked by:
[Image: ibjNMgPFF7RRAl.png]

If you send me a complete save, I can rip the last one. Or at least a save state of White Land.
Doofenshmirtz: This is a little bit awkward but have you seen my escape jet keys? (Perry nods) What, you have? Well that's great! So where are they? (Perry looks away) You won't tell me? Is this because you don't speak or are you just being a jerk?
~Phineas and Ferb, "One Good Scare Ought to Do It!" (2008)
Thanked by: Superjustinbros
Thanks Deathbringer.

I'm unsure how I can help with saves, but to get the map for White Land, it's mostly just placing 1st-3rd in the first two tracks then passing the bonus track in-between the second and third tracks.
Thanked by:
I already suck at the game, just get me a savestate so I can rip right out of the VRAM.
Doofenshmirtz: This is a little bit awkward but have you seen my escape jet keys? (Perry nods) What, you have? Well that's great! So where are they? (Perry looks away) You won't tell me? Is this because you don't speak or are you just being a jerk?
Thanked by:
Will this work?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/mpdo1tb2yiut7o...USA%29.srm
Thanked by:
[Image: iJ8ExmAPiyhuI.png]

Yes.
Thanked by: Superjustinbros