Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Cool stuff you've seen, done etc.
My mom won about $3000.00 in Roulette once. My mom witnessed me play video games before.

I witnessed me beat Mewtwo with Caterpie and I did beat Mewtwo with Caterpie proof (yes it is my account of video below in this post and yes it is my voice in video below in this post) :

^ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG9OyFlx4IA
An awesomest (best) maze game V at least in my opinion.

http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=00821057748349019634

I beat all three Donkey Kong Country games before. (Donkey Kong Country, all completed at 101% Donkey Kong Country 2, all completed at 102% and Donkey Kong Country 3, all completed at 105%) I did it one game after the other and it took a very long time and I was very tired of video games and did not want to play videogames for a week.

I visited a website called Yahoo.com before. My mom and dad watched me visit Yahoo.com before once. My aunt and uncle observed me logging into America Online in 1997.
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: Sengir, Chris2Balls [:B]
Wait, what? You can get 105% on DKC 3? I thought it only went to 104%.
[Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
(05-09-2014, 04:55 AM)ZeldaClassicEXPERT Wrote: My mom witnessed me play video games before.

Same. My mom found some Nintendo Powers under my mattress and caught me mid-game in the bathroom Nervous
Thanked by: Paladin, Pik, Kosheh
(05-09-2014, 08:37 AM)Paladin Wrote: Wait, what? You can get 105% on DKC 3? I thought it only went to 104%.

Yeah - there's the TUFST code in the original DKC3 where you have no DK barrels or continue barrels. You get an extra 2% upon total completion.
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: Paladin, E-Man, HandToeKnee
I tried that once myself on the GBA version. Getting the 105% was so worth it!

Speaking of game challenges, I once went through the Adventure of Link without getting hit once a single time with the help of 3DS save states. Considering how often it is to get yourself hit in that game, not even using save states made my task a whole lot easier. All it did was prolong the challenge instead of letting me just give up after getting hit once. The eagle knight guys in the great palace and the iron knuckles that throw knives were the worst.
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by:
(05-09-2014, 04:55 AM)ZeldaClassicEXPERT Wrote: [video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG9OyFlx4IA[/video]

if you wanna embed a video, you have to do
Code:
[video=youtube]address[/video]

also

today i for some reason i kicked ass at a pool game with my friends

seriously i managed to put in all the balls in one turn, and after my friend played i put in the 8 ball with a double rebound

it was seriously epic
[Image: E3DU8rS.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here
Thanked by: Paladin, E-Man
i got semifinals at a pokemon event when i was babby
i got r4 (just outside of semis) then lost to a person who popped out his cartridge to get a rematch when he was losing then i lost at vgc
i won a free copy of pokemon battle revolution at a gamestop tourney once
i got a free copy of smash bros brawl at a gamecrazy tourney

i used to be good at games but now all i play is shitty mobas and i'm not Cry
Thanked by:
I (myself) once finished Majora's Mask, with all masks and all hearts... Once.

My mum witnessed it.
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
Thanked by: Chris2Balls [:B]
I won a free game on GOG by solving a puzzle. Probably won it because of this cat image I've drawn on it. It wasn't even a good cat image.

I've won Metroid Prime Trilogy by going on a tangent on why Samus actually is a great persona, where the actual contest was to give a reason why Samus is bad-ass. Guess my extensive knowledge of video games had paid off.

I've got mentioned in a Pop Fiction video on GameTrailers.

Big sigs are for scrubs.
Thanked by: psychospacecow
My mom witnessed my birth
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
In all honesty, your mother should be proud that she gets to give birth and raise someone like you.
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by: Omnikariz
(05-10-2014, 07:44 PM)E-Man Wrote: In all honesty, your mother should be proud that she gets to give birth and raise someone like you.

Back off, Gors is mine!! > : - ( !!
Thanked by: E-Man, Omnikariz, HandToeKnee
A character I made is being used by the safety board for Elementary Schools in my area.
I haven't seen the poster since, so I don't know if they ever put them in use, but I won a contest for the schools last year for some recycling campaign.
[Image: k0OsVum.png][Image: NXpkf1V.gif][Image: psychicspacecow.png]
Thanked by: Omnikariz