Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Happy Birthday to the Man With the Plan
It's E-Man's birthday! I just wanna say happy birthday and
thanks for being you.
[Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by: E-Man, psychospacecow
Wow! I'm flattered that you went out of your way to create a separate birthday topic just for me, Paladin! I was originally thinking that they are just going to announce it in the same birthday topic that C. Blue Luigi has, but this actually works a whole lot better for me.

Thank you!
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by: Paladin
Let me send you an e-birthday card~
[Image: tamerkoh.gif?9][Image: DevBanner.png][Image: Youtube.gif]DLBROOKS33
Thanked by: E-Man, Paladin
!naM-e yadhtriB yppaH
Thanked by: E-Man, Paladin
Hap E-Birthday
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: E-Man, Kosheh, Paladin
Happy birthday E-Man! Hope you have a good one. Heart
Thanked by: Paladin, E-Man
happy birthday, electronic gentleman
Thanked by: E-Man
Happy Birthday E-Man. I wanted to make a quick animation......but anything I thought of was out of scope for me = /. Happay Birthaday!
Animations - MFGG TKO (scrapped) - tFR
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
"It feels that time is better spent on original creations" - Konjak
Focus on the performance, the idea, not the technical bits or details - Milt Kahl
Happy Birthday, man! [Image: Happy_You.gif] I hope you get a cake!
Respect and Care
Love for People
Faith in Christ
Well, Neweegee, considering that promises for cake are not always 100% honest, we'll have to see about that, friend! Tongue

Anyway, thanks a million for all these marvelous birthday wishes, guys! This is the first time (at least to my knowledge) that anyone on this site gave me a birthday topic. It's likely due to the fact that I used to stay on this web site a few moments once in a blue moon until I felt I would get in trouble and then run away. Now that I'm staying here for the longest I have ever been before and actually found a way to get into this tightly-knitted community, I was hoping something like this would have happened (even if it means I have to share a birthday topic with CBL).

You don't know how much it means to me to finally find a good place for me online and get to have awesome online friends who actually do like and care about me. Thanks a lot!
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

Thanked by: Mystie
Man-E, have a day which is pleasant in commemoration to your spawning.
[Image: k0OsVum.png][Image: NXpkf1V.gif][Image: psychicspacecow.png]
I'm very pleased by all the countless birthday wishes I have received so far! I hope I could get a few more birthday wishes going around here. Otherwise, don't worry about it too much.

I didn't get too much this year, but I did manage to get a game I was looking forward to owning. I was thinking it was going to be sent to me by mail, but considering that my younger sister came all the way from Florida to see me for her summer break, she brought the game with her. Finally, now I could play the latest installment in Kirby's endless quest to bring peace to Dream Land!

By the way, guys, considering that it's my birthday and all, I was almost wondering if you are willing to do a rather sizable favor for me. I don't think it's a completely unreasonable favor, so maybe you're willing to hear me out?

Thanked by:
Happ-E Birthday, E-Man!
(01-24-2014, 07:52 AM)Gors Wrote: those are really fucking classy surnames you've got there

[Image: tumblr_npvw95As6k1tzzv2wo1_540.gif]
Happy birthday, E-Man!

[Image: summary-bbad004172a3ffceaf4a2064ce34344d.png]
HBD E-Man!
[Image: sxv5uJR.gif]