Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
New to your site. Hi all
Just a quick message to everyone to say hello. I'm hoping to spend a good bit of time here.

I've just spent the past few hours raking through SNES sprites and the memories have been flooding back, thanks to everyone who contribute to this site for that! Smile

So .... Hello all!
Thanked by:
welcome to the vg resource! i hope you have a good time here
Thanked by:
Welcome!

If you have any questions please feel free to ask me or any member of the staff for help!
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by:
Thanks and I will Smile
Thanked by:
Welcome to the vg resource forums. I Hope you enjoy your stay!
Thanked by:
Welcome! I liked your advice given in the Gamedev Forum. Are you here to make games too?
Animations - MFGG TKO (scrapped) - tFR
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
"It feels that time is better spent on original creations" - Konjak
Focus on the performance, the idea, not the technical bits or details - Milt Kahl
Thanked by:
(04-29-2014, 09:32 PM)8buttons Wrote: I had nailed my first few programming languages when I was 14 and now at 34

(04-29-2014, 09:32 PM)8buttons Wrote: now at 34
DAMN DUDE.
THANK YOU FOR JOINING.

Finally, a VGR user who makes me feel right at home and not ancient (I'll be 28 in two months - and my sincerest apologies for being a spring chicken at your expense). And your username's a nice throwback too - to the SNES controller. C:

I'm actually elated right now to have users around their 30's be active on the forums (and don't worry, you're not the only one - there's at least a handful)
Hello and welcome!

[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: Maxpphire