Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
A wild Keaton appears!
Hey,

I'm Kikatzu, the Keaton.
I'm from germany so I hope you can understand my "sometimes broken english".

My hobbies are programming, music (composing, arranging, playing Piano etc.), designing (create and drawing graphics, webdesign etc.) and science.
Currently I'm busy with a RPG Maker game, but I can't show some material at the moment.

So Long!
- Kikatzu
Thanked by:
Well, okay then! Welcome to this lovely web site! I'll be watching you to see what you'll contribute and share with us.
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by:
(04-23-2014, 06:05 PM)Kikatzu Wrote: My hobbies are programming, I'm busy with a RPG Maker game

...Welcome! Big Grin
Animations - MFGG TKO (scrapped) - tFR
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
"It feels that time is better spent on original creations" - Konjak
Focus on the performance, the idea, not the technical bits or details - Milt Kahl
Thanked by: Omnikariz
Hey,

(04-23-2014, 06:34 PM)TheShyGuy Wrote:
(04-23-2014, 06:05 PM)Kikatzu Wrote: My hobbies are programming, I'm busy with a RPG Maker game

...Welcome! :D

I know how that sounds, haha :D.
Work with the RPG Maker is more like a "hobby thing" for me.

My programming knowledge is rather web and server related (for e.g.: PHP, JavaScript, SQL), but I've also basic knowledge in C, Ruby etc.

I hope you'll have a good time with me ;-).

Cheers!
- Kikatzu
Thanked by: Omnikariz
Hey there fellow, welcome to the forums, I hope you can stay a while, and have a great time Smile
Thanked by:
Oh, hehe. Sorry about that. I wasn't trying to imply anything other than welcoming another game programmer to the forums.
Animations - MFGG TKO (scrapped) - tFR
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
"It feels that time is better spent on original creations" - Konjak
Focus on the performance, the idea, not the technical bits or details - Milt Kahl
Thanked by:
For a second there I thought Keatongirl returned!

Ahem, welcome aboard. I too have caught the RPG making bug right now.

Thanked by: