Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Away for 2 weeks
Hey guys, I've got 2 weeks of holidays so I'll be going away during those. I might have some internet now and again but I'll pretty much be inactive.

So yeah, see you!
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: psychospacecow
[Image: Intro_Project2_zpsa3f9d668.gif]
Thanked by: Omnikariz, Level 1
Well, I'll see you later then, chum.
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by:
Be seeing ya as I see ya then Puggsoy old boy.
[Image: k0OsVum.png][Image: NXpkf1V.gif][Image: psychicspacecow.png]
Thanked by:
Bye smuggsoy~ Cool
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
So uh, some of you might have noticed that I'm not really inactive anymore. That's because for the time being I've got fairly steady computer and internet access, but I'm not home. We're away longer than expected, and longer than I'd want, and I'm not sure exactly when we're going back.

Just figured I should give you a heads up, I could disappear again all of a sudden.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford