Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Orochii's sprites!
Um... so yeah, I'm new. Registered today. Hi everyone. And since there is a lot of masters here, and I'm kind of laggy at my pixel technique development (?), I wanted to share some stuff. =D.

Most of my sprites are from scratch, at GraphicsGale. BUT! Sometimes, I make first a pencil sketch, then take it to the PC, and work over it. I'll start by now putting one of each here. And obviously, I'm awaiting to be stoned to death (?). Not really, but yeah, be gentle...

This is a fan-art of Arsenal :love:. Little original Arsenal sprite is there for reference. And for improving the image sex appeal with its gorgeousness Heart. Nnnggghhhhh! HeartHeart LOVE!
[Image: arsenal_steps.png]
Some AA and stuff can be missing, but... yeah. Also didn't made the cables, because I didn't knew where to put them x'D. But maybe another time.

ALSO, the cannons are meant to be floating, or so they seem to be at the DS remake .-. that's why I didn't care to make them like... symmetrical and stuff.
Of course this interpretation of mine can be prone to errors.

===
Then here is an OC. Sid Vipond from my RPG in development :girly man blush: (?).
I actually lost some of the previous steps, from the sketch to the first step shown below. But it was cleaning, resizing, pallete reducing... and reworking all stuff.
[Image: side--sid_steps.png]
The hair is completely fucked up. I need to fix it.

So... yeah. More later. Comment if you want to. If not, I'll be lonely. But don't worry about me. I'm accustomed to it. :'C. No pressure. No, really, don't feel pressured by me, I'm fine... just... kind of lonely, and depressed.
You have a lot of talent here, one of the problems I have with the space ship, is that in the lower cannons, the lower wing has no shading.
[Image: mJ5Y130.png]
It just looks a bit weird to me.
Thanked by: orochii
Ow, yeah, I didn't saw that. "OTL. Thanks for pointing it out Level1 C:.

Taking the chance of a new post (?), here is a little thing I'm working right now. Sid! Now as a small battler graphic for the side-view battle thing.
[Image: sid___battler_version_by_orochii-d7e6v2r.png]
This is just the basic frame, but I'm working on the animations. Also I'm re-working the palletes of the other battlers. As an example, Hikari, the main character...
[Image: hikari_palletes.png]
(Bottom graphic is the artwork, the first one I did).
I'm using colours from the artwork. But as you may see... this older artwork has colour problems "OTL. DAMN IT! I'll need to rework these colours.

This is never ending "OTL. Ahahahahaha!
Thanked by: Level 1
The smaller female doesn't have the ears as the larger scale.
To the male character, his face seems a bit wide, might want to move the left side of the face, a bit to the right.
Thanked by: