Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
trying to crack power rangers super legends
All i know they are in win, str and sbk formats. noesis not able to crack it, and i guessing the win file may be the model data.

any help or info decoding it be nice, thanks in advance.

is the sample link of the files to those that want to know what they are.

Update: Don't bother, since asking help how to crack the games for models illigal, i have no desire to work on this game, can a Mod lock this?
Most of my Rip work or use of other's Rip are in my deviantart account since my rips...not that good, IMO (missing polys or textures). I try to credit the rippers when i can if it not my work. Can take a look if you all want.
Thanked by:
(04-09-2014, 10:48 PM)Amalgam Wrote: All i know they are in win, str and sbk formats. noesis not able to crack it, and i guessing the win file may be the model data.

any help or info decoding it be nice, thanks in advance.

is the sample link of the files to those that want to know what they are.
https://app.box.com/s/ugebr00srlgzm9o4moy7

.win is the texture archive. .sbk is either A) Google sketchup backup file[ MODEL ], or B) SWiSH backup file[ .SWi ]. I'd say that the .sbk files are Google backup files though, for the simple reason, why have textures if you cannot use them. I tried to rip this game a few nights ago and couldn't. Pugs also tried his hand and couldn't. I doubt anyone will be able too, unless they want the models themselves.

Also, this is considered a request. With requests, the Requestee( being YOU) MUST have a minimum of 30 posts to request. You only have 7. Also, requests belong in the request thread, and not model discussion!
Thanked by:
He's not requesting, he's just asking for help on how to extract or decode the files.
Thanked by:
It wasn't a request for models..... =_= if i was, i NOT ask help to decode it as the SUBJECT says..... it was asking for info or help how to decode it since i tried to find info myself and failed. I provide the sample data to help get an idea, but even asking for Help for info to decode is request, then it obvious it illegal to as for help here too....
Most of my Rip work or use of other's Rip are in my deviantart account since my rips...not that good, IMO (missing polys or textures). I try to credit the rippers when i can if it not my work. Can take a look if you all want.
Thanked by:
(04-26-2014, 08:05 AM)Ecelon Wrote: .sbk is either A) Google sketchup backup file[ MODEL ], or B) SWiSH backup file[ .SWi ]. I'd say that the .sbk files are Google backup files though, for the simple reason, why have textures if you cannot use them.

...try opening the files in hex and doing a visual fileformat analysis, these are not adobe files man :\
sorry english bad....
-> GIVE ME MODELS !! <- Cry
Thanked by:
(04-26-2014, 11:14 AM)Mystie Wrote: He's not requesting, he's just asking for help on how to extract or decode the files.

asking for help extracting the models...

To clarify Mystie, and I ain't trying to be sarcastic, or a smartass... But what's the difference between asking and requesting here?

(04-26-2014, 02:30 PM)Amalgam Wrote: It wasn't a request for models..... =_= if i was, i NOT ask help to decode it as the SUBJECT says..... it was asking for info or help how to decode it since i tried to find info myself and failed. I provide the sample data to help get an idea, but even asking for Help for info to decode is request, then it obvious it illegal to as for help here too....

And I quote: Any help help or info decoding it be nice, thanks in advance. <<< How is that not a request. I'd like help and info, but I sure won't request it... Let's use a loophole, known as "asking". Because we all know that asking is NOT requesting!

(04-26-2014, 05:21 PM)mariokart64n Wrote:
(04-26-2014, 08:05 AM)Ecelon Wrote: .sbk is either A) Google sketchup backup file[ MODEL ], or B) SWiSH backup file[ .SWi ]. I'd say that the .sbk files are Google backup files though, for the simple reason, why have textures if you cannot use them.

...try opening the files in hex and doing a visual fileformat analysis, these are not adobe files man :\

Why would I have opened it in a hex editor, when I already knew it wasn't a SWiSH backup file. I just pointed out, that the .sbk file is a backup file for both Google Sketchup and SWiSH. I'd like to think I used a meager amount of common sense, and put 2 and 2 together. I.E:
Quote:I'd say that the .sbk files are Google backup files though, for the simple reason, why have textures if you cannot use them.
, man!
Thanked by:
O_o right.....

ok anyway I googled this and also put 2 and 2 together.

first off according to wiki its also on PC, so it'll use either Directx8 or 9.. so OP can use 3dripperDX to grab models and skip any BS about trying to figure out if its a google sketchup file or whatever
sorry english bad....
-> GIVE ME MODELS !! <- Cry
Thanked by:
Ecelon, there's a fine difference between requesting help, and requesting models. He was not in any way requesting models, he was requesting help on ripping the models.

My very first post on this forum was a thread asking for help on ripping from Xbox 360 or Playstation 3 games, but did anyone reply to it with "OMG DONT REQUEST OUTSIDE OF THE REQUEST FORUM OR IF UR NEW!!!11"? No, they didn't. What they actually did was help me out, show me tutorial videos, and PM me some software, because, just like this guy, I was requesting help on how to rip them, not requesting people to rip them for me.
Thanked by: Vipershark, puggsoy
Can some mod, just Lock this, I nolonger desire to rip models, is even asking for help result in a flame war, i not worth it...
Thanked by:
(04-26-2014, 10:50 PM)Mystie Wrote: Ecelon, there's a fine difference between requesting help, and requesting models. He was not in any way requesting models, he was requesting help on ripping the models.

My very first post on this forum was a thread asking for help on ripping from Xbox 360 or Playstation 3 games, but did anyone reply to it with "OMG DONT REQUEST OUTSIDE OF THE REQUEST FORUM OR IF UR NEW!!!11"? No, they didn't. What they actually did was help me out, show me tutorial videos, and PM me some software, because, just like this guy, I was requesting help on how to rip them, not requesting people to rip them for me.

Who's flaming. I tried to be civil, and explain that you made a request. Which I'm still trying to prove the point. Asking for the tools or code to get the models, is clearly a request.

As for the other fella... DXRipper is crap. Once the models are ripped, the dimensions ain't right, i.e x = 10, y = 10, z = 4, so you have to do a manual fix. A manual fix leaves room for error. It might look right... Does not mean that it's z = 10. Every model that I have, are proper rips, and that's all. I'd never degrade my laptop to DXRipper again!!!
Thanked by:
Dude, this isn't a request.
Stop.

He's not asking you to make the tools or asking you to rip them for him.
He's asking you how to do it or where to find them.
Either help him out or leave him alone.
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by: Garamonde, Mystie, puggsoy
(04-27-2014, 12:15 AM)Vipershark Wrote: Dude, this isn't a request.
Stop.

He's not asking you to make the tools or asking you to rip them for him.
He's asking you how to do it or where to find them.
Either help him out or leave him alone.

Ahhhh, check my first response on this thread. I did explain that I tried, and I did explain that it's a request. I didn't do nothing to flame. I just explained.

Had I known asking for tools on how to rip models from games wasn't a request... I'd have spammed the heck outta vg long ago!!!

And, as proof to my claims, I present ye ol' sea hags definitions:
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/ask

1. to put a question to; inquire of: I asked him but he didn't answer.
2. to request information about: to ask the way.
3. To try to get by using words; request: to ask advice; to ask a favor.
4. to solicit from; request of: Could I ask you a favor? Ask her for advice.
5. to demand; expect: What price are they asking? A little silence is all I ask.

Personally like number 2. To request information!
Thanked by:
Drop it. End of discussion.
Thanked by:
And why should I do that, Vipes ol' chum, ol' palio?

To the O.P... Next time you want to "ASK" a question that requires someone to go out of their way to "HELP" you... Do it in the "REQUESTS" thread please!

See... SEE... I said please! Polite enough for ye ol' sea hags?
Thanked by: Zword
Are you kidding me?
If that's the kind of attitude you're going to take, then screw off.

Disrespecting other members (let alone a moderator) isn't okay.
When I tell you to drop it, drop it.
Enjoy your warn.
Thanked by: Garamonde