Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Jarj-I mean, Untitled's sprites
I think the last time I posted a thing here was like 3 years ago, but I'll try
posting stuff here again for feedback and stuff, and to show what I've done in my absence.

[Image: doublebass.png][Image: bdff.png]
[Image: despair__r1015208501.gif][Image: senketsukai.png] [Image: goob.png]
[Image: feng.gif][Image: starters6.gif][Image: IKfzd0r.png] [Image: mayamaya.gif]
These are some sprites I did over the past year, including some old stuff I went back and finished.

Newest wip:
[Image: 3sBe1AW.png]

Ryuuko (girl in red) is pretty much done, currently working on Ragyo which
is still a mess since I'm messing around with stuff on her, but getting somewhere regardless.
More to come.
These are good too!

Hi Jar
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
I never seen your work before and now that I did, my eyes were in for a real treat!

[Image: doublebass.png]

I liked this pic the best for the fact that it is an affectionate parody of the classic arcade beat-'em up games.
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by: Untitled
when are you going to do the gen 3 elite 4 portraits, I need them for my fan game
hey you still spriting on that old computer next to your newer cooler one?

also these are all obviously boss
[Image: IiIQzhm.gif]
Thanked by:
ahhh des is back too
pt reunion
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
(04-10-2014, 09:23 PM)des Wrote: hey you still spriting on that old computer next to your newer cooler one?

also these are all obviously boss

Haha not anymore, though I use my laptop now so still using 2 computers.

Also I realized this place was working again just last night, so I'll post some updates soon.
Thanked by: Chris2Balls [:B]
The Bravely Default set has to be my personal fav of the bunch, though I really like how dynamic the pokemon scene is. Everything's well textured and readable.

Nice palette too.

[Image: 2014-11-19_1823.png]
Thanked by:
Your sprites are really great, you've got an eye for detail! Looks like you've reached a plateau. Smile
Something bothered me about the proportions of the Kill la Kill sprites, so I tried getting closer to the anime's proportions:
[Image: z4cNwnI.png]
That may not be your intention, but I hope it helps!
[Image: x1aIZ2e.gif]
YOU HAVE TO FEEL WHAT YOU DRAW, FEEL
[Image: shrine.gif]

Thanked by: Untitled