Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Plugman
[Image: powerfightersplugmannn2.png]
This is a WIP and I don't want any extreme criticism, this is my first sprite in a while that wasn't 8bit that I'm actually satisfied with how it looks, and I want to come back into the spriting world, so please no harsh comments, the last thing I was working on is the right arm (his left) so far I'm happy of my results.
Power Fighters style for the win! Also, it's not Megaman 7 in a sense because Megaman 7 uses the gist of the style at higher resolutions, able it very slight there are differences.

I'm aware of the errors, but it's a WIP so I will iron them out, and I haven't sprited anything with more than 8 colors in a while.
Thanked by:
Wow, looking good. I think the plug part itself could use a little reforming, but it's a good start.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
Excellent start, would be nice to see a reference but from what I can tell your well on your way down the right path.
[Image: randomimage.cgi]
Thanked by:
(10-01-2008, 11:25 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: Wow, looking good. I think the plug part itself could use a little reforming, but it's a good start.

Which plug, the one on his hand or the one on his head? I think it's the one on his head, but I can't tell from your post.
Thanked by: