Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
im so sorry kosh
but i cant let you do this

[Image: 9TNEKlk.png]

~RECME FOR president MOD~

no hard feelings
[Image: XeE6VeC.gif]
after i draw u love. this is how u treat me.
u fucking drop ur pants, spread your asscheeks w/ ur hands and take a huge fuckin steamy dump on my reputation.
not only that, you do so in the public eye.

this is not what we agreed on.

thats it. the gloves are off now. im calling my lawyer. ill see u in court. poop head

besides i dont need stupid crayon pictures to show the forum that im politically better than u. i got a track record of like 6 beautiful years as mod/admin. and tsr was its busiest then. i dont need sprites to back me up dog...thats just a feature. i got actual moderation experience.

then i was demoted, and traffic has been dismal.
correlation? i think so

wat u got? nicer hair? 20 different color palettes? yeah. more like 20 different faces for the general populace to see
ive also got nearly twice your posts. thats literally twice the experience. i know this forum like the back of my hand. and i know exactly ur type of poster too. its the dum kind wholl just sit in the staff lounge and come up with dopey ideas and not do a whole lot of nothing.

"kosheh 4 mod....ill get the ball rolling"
trust me...........being a mod isnt that great. u check warned posts and write constructive posts to bad members as to why you warned them. being a mod really isnt that great. im actually doin the forum a favor and jumpin on a live grenade here for yall
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

KOSHEH FOR MOD FOREVER

Shreksual Healing
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by: Garamonde
wow get shrekt
[Image: sxv5uJR.gif]
Thanked by:
3/5 stars. maybe id let him wash my car. but i wouldnt trust him with my children. or as a mod
someone recolor his name to magenta
Thanked by: Zadaben, recme
"hahaha cute pic.......lemme thank it to make this loser feel better bcus hes a really sad dude irl and doesnt really play videogames" - all u dweebs who thanked recmes post
Thanked by: BullockDS
We need modidential debates

the number one way to determine the best modident
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanked by:
[Image: 8OpRgZG.png]
~DINOSAURS~
Salvador Dali Wrote: Begin by learning to draw and paint like the old masters. After that, you can do as you like; everyone will respect you.
[Image: shrine.gif]
I'm changing my thank
[Image: sxv5uJR.gif]
Thanked by:
[politics intensify]
Thanked by: Sengir, Gwen, Tellis
oh god i couldn't

i laughed and in laughing i accidentally thanked sketchasaurus' post but i dont feel bad for doing it so i decided to keep it

p.s. how does a dinosaur have hair and eyebrows
Thanked by:
Magic mostly; though it could be hair-like feathers since there's been a lot of new evidence that a lot of carnivorous dinosaurs had some sort of plumage.
as for the eyebrows: Magic.
Salvador Dali Wrote: Begin by learning to draw and paint like the old masters. After that, you can do as you like; everyone will respect you.
[Image: shrine.gif]
Thanked by:
At first I thought it was evolution but when you put it like that, magic makes a lot more sense.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: Crappy Blue Luigi
very sorry crayons are all I own
[Image: XeE6VeC.gif]
Thanked by: Sengir