Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
KurainoOni's submissions
Hi there.
In this thread I'll post my 3D model rips. This includes at the moment 2 psp games( Digimon World ReBig Grinigitize and Digimon Adventures) and a whole ds game series( the Megaman Starforce games)

I'll make the start with these models from Digimon World ReBig Grinigitize, hope you'll like them.

Digimon World ReBig Grinigitize
Digimon Adventures
Megaman Star Force
Megaman Star Force 2
Megaman Star Force 3
Edit 2: Updated list to include all models submitted and approved until now

Thanked by:
Hi there. Today I'll rock your soul, well literally.

Here is the next bunch of models. Today they are from Digimon Adventures and from Megaman Star Force:

Digimon Adventures

Megaman Star Force
Please note: All models from Digimon Adventures will be rigged already.

PS: It seems to be that the Digimon in Digimon World ReBig Grinigitize and Digimon Adventures are using the same models. So those Digimon, that appear in both games can be ripped with their rigging intact.

Edit: updated pictures and links

Thanked by: LJSTAR
(02-20-2014, 05:45 PM)KurainoOni Wrote: Hi there. Today I'll rock your soul, well literally.

Here is the next bunch of models. Today they are from Digimon Adventures and from Megaman Star Force:

Digimon Adventures

Megaman Star Force
Please note: All models from Digimon Adventures will be rigged already.

PS: It seems to be that the Digimon in Digimon World ReBig Grinigitize and Digimon Adventures are using the same models. So those Digimon, that appear in both games can be ripped with their rigging intact.

Very nice, dude.

I can't see the images for Harp Note & WarGreymon X. Might think about fixing those.
Thanked by:
Great rips! Who's next?
Thanked by:
I'm glad you like them.

The next rips are: Omega-Xis, Megaman ( Star Force 3) and Rogue

They are currently in the approval queue. So I'll post the images, as soon, as they are online, when I'm home from work tomorrow.

The next planned batch of Rips will be:
Megaman Star Force:
-Queen Ophiuca
-Taurus Flame
-Megaman.exe

Digimon Adventures:
-Koromon
-Greymon
-MetalGreymon
-SkullGreymon
-WarGreymon

-Punimon
-Tsunomon
-WereGarurumon
-MetalGarurumon

Digimon World ReBig Grinigitize (PSP):
-Dorumon

Thanked by: LJSTAR
When you say Rogue, are you ripping both his original sword from SF2 as well as his Laplace sword from SF3?
Thanked by:
(02-28-2014, 01:02 AM)kinlyki Wrote: When you say Rogue, are you ripping both his original sword from SF2 as well as his Laplace sword from SF3?

Well I'tried ripping his Sword from SF2, but all I got was just his hand, holding nothing. As for Laplace, I have yet to figure out which of the 1004 files contains it. So there might be a chance for Laplace then.

And as I mentioned before, Rogue is already in the approval queue, so it won't take that long for him to be on the page.

Thanked by:
Rogue's sword should be a different model than the hand. Even if it uses the same texture.
Thanked by:
It really comes with the hand.
[Image: rogue_sword.png]

But when i dump it with MKDS Course Modifier ( beta 11), the only geometry that is clearly visible, is the hand.

I might try to dump it by hand instead, as I do with Digimon World ReBig Grinigitize.

Thanked by:
You know, in SF3 I used some model swapping cheat codes, and I found out that the purple flames from his right arm are a separate model,
Thanked by:
(03-01-2014, 01:15 AM)kinlyki Wrote: You know, in SF3 I used some model swapping cheat codes, and I found out that the purple flames from his right arm are a separate model,

Yep I do know that. Thats the same as with his flame effect in SF2 or Megamans Flame effects in SF1 and 2. Though I didn't know there was a model swap code for SF3. Maybe I just didn't notice it among the camera angle modifiers.( There was one that could change the view to resemble the exe series' side view)

Thanked by:
I got it from a friend who made them. Did you know Rogue and MegaMan share the same bone set?
Thanked by:
(03-01-2014, 04:00 PM)kinlyki Wrote: I got it from a friend who made them. Did you know Rogue and MegaMan share the same bone set?

Weird. I didn't know that, either.
Thanked by:
(03-01-2014, 04:21 PM)ZeltraxMillenium Wrote:
(03-01-2014, 04:00 PM)kinlyki Wrote: I got it from a friend who made them. Did you know Rogue and MegaMan share the same bone set?

Weird. I didn't know that, either.

It's true, only Rogue and any version of MegaMan can be swapped without a glitch. But when you try almost every other model in SF3, it looks damn weird with stretching and stuff.

Here's a video of a model swap I did.

On a side note, SF1's DarkSword is still saved within SF3. Though it's saved as a different model from the regular sword model.
Thanked by:
(03-01-2014, 05:27 PM)kinlyki Wrote: It's true, only Rogue and any version of MegaMan can be swapped without a glitch. But when you try almost every other model in SF3, it looks damn weird with stretching and stuff.

Here's a video of a model swap I did.

On a side note, SF1's DarkSword is still saved within SF3. Though it's saved as a different model from the regular sword model.

Nice video, dude. Looking forward to seeing the other models up on the site/So far, they aren't yet.
Thanked by: