Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
40,000 people are playing Pokemon Red AT THE SAME TIME
I'm completely baffled at how this thing skyrocketed. If you haven't seen it yet, a guy set up an emulator for Red that allows you to enter a button input into the chat and Red will react. It's been going on for almost 4 day, and it's up to 40,000 people right now

http://www.twitch.tv/twitchplayspokemon
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Thanked by:
Lol, its pretty funny i must say, they have been trying to cut down a tree for the last 10 minutes(probably more) Tongue Let this be a lesson, Anarchy is bad..... mmmkay?!
[Image: w5xqva2wqod7ni6zg.jpg]
Thanked by:
http://www.vgfacts.com/forums/thread-137...l#pid32218
I've been documenting it since they got out of rock tunnel.
[Image: k0OsVum.png][Image: NXpkf1V.gif][Image: psychicspacecow.png]
Thanked by:
(02-16-2014, 02:57 PM)[robo9] Wrote: I'm completely baffled at how this thing skyrocketed. If you haven't seen it yet, a guy set up an emulator for Red that allows you to enter a button input into the chat and Red will react. It's been going on for almost 4 day, and it's up to 40,000 people right now

Please tell me they named the rival 'douche' or something funny like that.

Whenever I'm playing Pokemon Red/Blue I name my rival Petie because he is the most evil.
Thanked by: psychospacecow, recme, Sengir
Considering their Charmeleon is named something like ABBBBBK(, Douche was a little complicated
Thanked by:
(02-16-2014, 06:39 PM)Raz Wrote:
(02-16-2014, 02:57 PM)[robo9] Wrote: I'm completely baffled at how this thing skyrocketed. If you haven't seen it yet, a guy set up an emulator for Red that allows you to enter a button input into the chat and Red will react. It's been going on for almost 4 day, and it's up to 40,000 people right now

Please tell me they named the rival 'douche' or something funny like that.

Whenever I'm playing Pokemon Red/Blue I name my rival Petie because he is the most evil.

I haven't caught the rival's name but the character is red, so the rival's probably Blue, or AAABAAAY
Thanked by:
Fuck, Red must be undergoing some kind of acid induced schizophrenic episode.

SO MANY VOICES! TELLING ME WHAT TO DO! WHICH ONE SHOULD I LISTEN!?
(01-24-2014, 07:52 AM)Gors Wrote: those are really fucking classy surnames you've got there

[Image: tumblr_npvw95As6k1tzzv2wo1_540.gif]
Thanked by:
I saw reddit set up a plan to empty out a space in their pokemon inventory to prepare for Lapras.

There is literally no way in hell that they'll get Surf so I think this is the only bet they have to finishing.

They're still trying to get into the daycare as of right now.
HAVE I BEEN MISLEAD?? [Image: TeamStory.gif] THE DREAM ISN'T DEAD???

Thanked by:
The guy who is running this said he was going to edit the ROM when they got to the Safari Zone, so there's that
Thanked by: Rosencrantz
There should be a second run where the keypresses are random just for comparison's sake.
Thanked by: recme, Rosencrantz
(02-17-2014, 04:39 PM)Sengirbug Wrote: There should be a second run where the keypresses are random just for comparison's sake.
That's already being done. And it's worse overall.
Thanked by: recme
This is so maddening to watch.
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
[Image: x2Jm6J8.png]
(02-17-2014, 05:34 PM)psychospacecow Wrote: [Image: x2Jm6J8.png]

that gaming expert in new york

its me

im the expert

also whoever took that screenshot blanked out her name in her post but didnt blank out her name in the response.
smooooooooooooooooooooooth
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by:
I mean it's only a first name you cant really do anything with that.
[Image: Little_lamp_in_dark_room.jpg]

Thanked by: