Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Help ripping rock luigi model
OK so for a little bit now I've been ripping mario galaxy 2 models but have not got any character models. Ive been having a problem with the eyes
[Image: rV21L2N.png]
This is a picture of the problem, can anyone help?
Thanked by:
I don't think that's a eye problem, I think that's Alpha Layers. (That darker white, not the outline whites, is supposed to be invisible) Makes sure you are ripping textures with transparency, and that you are using a software that displays these layers.

I know you might not understand some of this, so tell me if you don't! And if this isn't the problem, tell me to so I'll know when I look like an idiot.

(If it is Transparency, I recommend Blender or 3DS Max.)

Also, was that the problem? You said you've not ripped Character models, was it the problem with the whites in the eyes or not being able to rip the models? Or is it because of the eyes? ....

I'm sorry. I'm a really secure person when it comes to questions.
Thanked by:
(02-14-2014, 11:21 PM)josh98 Wrote: I don't think that's a eye problem, I think that's Alpha Layers. (That darker white, not the outline whites, is supposed to be invisible) Makes sure you are ripping textures with transparency, and that you are using a software that displays these layers.

I know you might not understand some of this, so tell me if you don't! And if this isn't the problem, tell me to so I'll know when I look like an idiot.

(If it is Transparency, I recommend Blender or 3DS Max.)

Also, was that the problem? You said you've not ripped Character models, was it the problem with the whites in the eyes or not being able to rip the models? Or is it because of the eyes? ....

I'm sorry. I'm a really secure person when it comes to questions.

Dont worry same here, anyway, yeah I dont understand some of this. I've never ripped character models before because all of the games i've wanted to rip from already have character rips, so I never really learned. Thanks for the help
Thanked by: