Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Creativity Contest 01
Let's get creative!

A lot of people complain that they aren't very creative, but they often shy away from events that would help them foster their creativity. I talked with Gors and we both thought this would be a good idea: a contest where you can use pretty much any form of media (so long as it's SFW). You can write a story, make sprites, draw and scan a comic, mock up a screenshot or even track some tunes based on the week's topic.

Topic:
Southeast Asia is in shambles. Corrupt leaders and violent riots have turned the entire Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia/Laos/Myanmar region on its head. You were teaching English (or w/e your native language is) in rural Southeast Asia when a group of guerrilla rebels came to your hut.
"You. We want you to lead us to victory. We need your global viewpoint to help us rule."

You have control of a small group of villager and guerrilla soldiers and a large piece of land. You are effectively king, but that doesn't mean your entry can't feature you stepping down and forming a democracy or something!

So then, tVGR member, how will you react? Make sure to post your response media by Feb 10!

Examples:
- Story of your rule
- Your Declaration of Independece
- Mockup similar to a SimCity
- MP3 of your new national anthem

(please note that i love southeast asia and dont mean to offend. i just thought it was a fun setting!)
Thanked by: Garamonde, puggsoy
okay after being harassed by Angie there are a few minor changes to the topic
Thanked by: Kitsu, recme, StarSock64
Welp, guess I'll have to start over then
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Thanked by:
I wouldn't think you need to start over; it's the same basic principal, but with less backstory!
Thanked by:
Can you push the deadline by a week?
Love : Previous(2)(3), Trollerskates(2), Nicktendo DS(2), Hiynastrike, ShadeDBZ(2), Recolorme, Sevenstitch, SupaBuddie,

Thanked by: