Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[FANGAME][FINISHED] - Mega Man: Day in the Limelight 2
Big Grin 
Hey guys, I'm kicking off today with a bunch of Fusion Fangaming projects (that aren't Mushroom Kingdom Fusion) for your delight.

If you don't remember the original Day in the Limelight, here's the thread - www.vg-resource.com/showthread.php?tid=11761

NOW FOR THE SUPER AWESOME SEQUEL! Seriously, I think this is my favorite fangame of all time.

DOWNLOAVery Sad http://fusionfangaming.spriters-resource...leases-19/
(You can also get the original game through that download link, we moved forums since the first game)

TRAILER:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1Jn1GeWW0w - one video limit, huh?

Older trailer with GAMEPLAY:

Unlike the original Day in the Limelight, here you can switch between any character you've unlocked. Each Robot Master has their unique playstyle - Quick Man is fast, Wood Man is unaffected by magnets, Bubble Man can swim, etc.

In this game you play as the eight bosses from Mega Man 2, against the eight bosses from Mega Man 3. The stages are all redesigned around the characters' abilities. Each of the playable characters have their own playstyles.

Metal Man moves like Mega Man, but can throw his blades in eight different directions. They run along any walls they hit.
Bubble Man is a poor jumper and walker, but he gains speed and multidirectional mobility in water. His bubbles can also trap projectiles.
Quick Man is super fast and can jump high, but his attack range is small and he has much less mercy invincibility. He also has high knockback.
Crash Man fires heavy explosives. They angle down when fired in the air.
Air Man fires his weapon at an upward angle, and can blow around enemies on the screen. He can also jump high.
Wood Man is a poor jumper, but he has very little knockback and his shield protects against almost every projectile. He's also immune to magnets.
Flash Man fires a spread of bullets and can charge up to stop time. The Time Stopper slowly refills, but you can speed it up with weapon energy drops. He is the only character that uses weapon energy.
Heat Man's weapon fires in an unusual arc, but you can charge it up to give him a short dash where he is invincible. You can also dash up or down.

This game is completely finished. I highly recommend giving it a try. I personally think this is our best game, and the whole Day in the Limelight series are our only games made by only one person - Riverroad.

[Image: 357n7r6_zps67bc167e.gif]
Thanked by: E-Man