Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Multiwinia
I'll just assume that none of you play (no one does) and not bother asking if you have.

But you should, it's a great game from a great developer, and available on steam so you don't have to deal with any of those complications that arise from leaving the house.

Oh and there's a free demo if you have no money.
http://www.introversion.co.uk/multiwinia/downloads/
Thanked by:
but uhh

what is it?
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
(09-30-2008, 07:48 PM)Vipershark Wrote: but uhh

what is it?
if you were anyone else you would have checked google, or looked it up on steam or something.

but since you're not I'll help you out lots of multiwinia info from a reliable source
Thanked by:
hurrr

another google joke

if you were anyone else you would have explained it yourself
but since you're not, this thread fails
Thanked by:
Yeah seriously. If you're gonna make a thread about a game we most likely haven't played; actually give a few paragraphs about the game, instead of just going "HURR GOOGLE IT FGT". To repeat what I said in another thread like this:

"[Game] is a [Genre] for the [Platform], made by [Company]. It is notable for its [Feature], [Feature], and [Feature].

[Expanded details on feature 1]

[Expanded details on feature 2]

[Expanded details on feature 3]

[Additional information on Game]. If you like [Other Game] or [Other Game], you might be interested in [Game]."

That would be something resembling a good start.

tl;dr: Stop being so goddamn lazy, and explain to us why we should care about this game.
Thanked by:
Multiwinia is a RTS for the PC, made by Introversion. It is notable for its fast gameplay, streamlined interface, and completely game-breaking power ups.

it is very fast, no resource gathering unit building or anything like that, just hundreds of identical units rushing hundreds of other identical units

very simple to control, as there isnt much to control

you get power ups to fire meteors to kill all your opponents and other unbalanced crap like that. basically smash bros in RTS form

multiplayer sequel to Darwinia, another game you never played that should have been multiplayer in the first place so this is awesome
. If you like Pikmin or Smash Bros, you might be interested in Multiwinia.
Thanked by:
I'm trying the demo, seems like a fun adaptation of the first game, but it's actually a bit simple(and simply confusing on the harder levels), but I don't know if it's worth 30 dollars.
Got one. Smile
***Read-Team Yoshi-***
Thanked by:
It's $20 on Steam, and definitely worth it just to have another human to play against.
Thanked by:
(10-01-2008, 01:43 AM)Zeph Wrote: Multiwinia is a RTS for the PC, made by Introversion. It is notable for its fast gameplay, streamlined interface, and completely game-breaking power ups.

it is very fast, no resource gathering unit building or anything like that, just hundreds of identical units rushing hundreds of other identical units

very simple to control, as there isnt much to control

you get power ups to fire meteors to kill all your opponents and other unbalanced crap like that. basically smash bros in RTS form

multiplayer sequel to Darwinia, another game you never played that should have been multiplayer in the first place so this is awesome
. If you like Pikmin or Smash Bros, you might be interested in Multiwinia.
sounds p. cool
Thanked by:
This IS Pikmin, especially with the Capture The Statue game mode.
Got one. Smile
***Read-Team Yoshi-***
Thanked by:
yeah cts is very much like pikmin, probably my favorite game mode
Thanked by:
Bumping to say the game was patched today, fixing a number of shortcomings.
if you haven't checked it out yet please do so.
Thanked by:
Bumping again.
The demo version was updated with multiplayer support (previously single player only)

you have not reason not to try this game.
http://www.introversion.co.uk/multiwinia/downloads/

Oh and you can buy the full version + darwinia for $10 on steam this weekend.
Thanked by: