Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Custom Model Comissions
Smile 
Hello fine folks. I'm here to offer unto people various bounties for models being made. Now I understand the trouble this can be, as I used to do them myself, but currently, I am unable to as many, many things have been competing for my attention and eating up a lot of time in my life that I am unable to do things as I wish. As such, I'm going to use my extra income on the fair users here that are willing to do some work for me. What do I wish for? Custom models for a big, rather widespread project of mine, and though it is nonprofit, I will make sure those who take part are properly paid.

There are some rules:
1. The Models must be T-Posed.
2. Polycount must not be unreasonably high.
3. They must be as accurate as possible without violating typical standards.
4. Pay is typically gauged by accuracy and quality, though the minimum payment for any given model is $20. More often than not the pay will reach over $50 or more.
5. Models are to be submitted via PM, and not given freely to others unless otherwise noted.
6. Models do NOT have to be rigged. BUT they must be posed for later rigging which will be done according to their use in the project.

So without further ado. I'd like to see if anyone is interested and willing to do a bit of work for a bit of money.
Thanked by:
Cool, but I recommend you show examples of your work.

[Image: 2014-11-19_1823.png]
Thanked by:
Hm? This topic is me asking other to make models, not me making the models myself. I'm trying to hire those willing to make them for me.
Thanked by:
Oh, sorry. I misunderstood.

[Image: 2014-11-19_1823.png]
Thanked by:
I'd be willing to take you up on this offer
Thanked by:
Oh! Delightful. I'm glad to have a response at least. I suppose we can get in contact somehow. I'll send you a PM with information on how to do so, and we can work out payment options too. Once that's settled I can give you a small project at first, you know...something relatively simple yet testing of skill. Then again I've seen your work I think...so...we'll figure something out.
Thanked by: