Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Smash Rosters
We all want to make predictions. I figured we could have a dedicated topic instead of clogging the proper topic. Think of it like a Bingo game. Whoever gets the most right wins. I'm also going to use a "Wildcard" pick. One that I don't think will make it, but would be awesome.

Mario: Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Rosalina, (Wildcard) Paper Mario
Wario: Wario
Yoshi: Yoshi
Donkey Kong: DK, Diddy, Dixie or Cranky
Zelda: Link, Toon Link, Zelda/Sheik, Ganondorf
Pokemon: Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Trainer (Charizard, Ivysaur, Squirtle), Lucario, Mewtwo
Kirby: Kirby, Dedede, Meta-Knight
Metroid: Samus/Zero Suit Samus
Star Fox: Fox, Falco
Kid Icarus: Pit, Palutena, Hades
Fire Emblem: Marth, Ike, Zelgius or Lucina
Mother: Ness, Lucas, Claus
F-Zero: Captain Falcon
Pikmin: Olimar
Animal Crossing: Villager (Male and Female skins)
Nintendo Misc: Ice Climbers, ROB, Mr. G&W, Little Mac, Wii Fit Trainer (Male and Female skins)
Third Party: Megaman, Sonic

Total: 45 (49 with forms) Veterans: 34 Newcomers:11
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
I would go for Toon Zelda/Tetra, Ganon (the blue pig version) as an alternate form for Ganondorf, King K. Rool, Magnus, Louie, and possibly Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik.

As for Assist Trophies, I would like to see Ravio, Adeline, Tricky, Funky Kong, Ridley, and Kracko.

Also, even though this sounds pretty cool, I won't hold my breath for someone like Sora (and every Kingdom Hearts character by extension) to appear in the next Smash Bros. game.
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by:
Oh man, you just reminded me I was totally going to write a script to make bingo cards for the Smash reveals. It's probably too far along for me to bother with that now.

Anyways, if this is meant to be a game, should there be a limit on how many people we can choose for our roster? Someone who picks ninety characters is going to have better odds at getting more right than a person who picks forty.
Thanked by: Ton
Mewtwo will be back, no doubt.
The regulars that haven't been revealed (Yoshi, Cpt. Falcon & Jigglypuff) return with even less doubt.
Dillon as a newcomer and Mallow (Pushmo/Pullblox) as AT to represent the eShop games.
And my wildcard is Tails. Mario Bros. vs. Sonic & Tails that does not involve Olympic sports! Please!
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
My Game Maker games (Dropbox download links):

Thanked by:
Drshnaps, that's what I was going for.
Thanked by:
No I mean, you didn't specify a specific number for people to limit themselves to.
Thanked by:
I don't think there HAS to be a limit. We don't know how many there will be. You could just count wrong guesses against the person. That'll keep them from guessing a 200 person roster. Tongue
Thanked by:
Here's my Bingo card I had pre-E3

[Image: uub4SdY.png]
[Image: JSW7XoM.png][Image: M9AUckK.png]
Oh yeah. Dude from Wonderful 101 seems like he has a pretty good shot as well.
Thanked by: Phantom Killah
Well, here's what I think is a likely-looking roster. Instances where I think two representatives are on equal grounnd (Dillon and Pushmo, for example) I went with my personal choice.

[Image: wb2b.png]

Additional details/desires:

Gender Costumes for Wii Fit Trainer and Villager.
Developer Costumes for Mii.
Other Character Costumes for Mii.
Player select for Charizard, Ivysaur, Squirtle, and Sheik works like in Brawl. This also works for Zero Suit Samus.
The above also works for designating Nana as the lead Ice Climber.

Edit:

Bingo Edition:

I just realized I forgot Captain Falcon.
Fixed, cut Wolf.
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by:
Quote:Oh yeah. Dude from Wonderful 101 seems like he has a pretty good shot as well.

"It's Wonder Red!"

It's funny if you played the game. Evil Prince Vorkken keeps calling our hero "Blunder Red" and Red get's pissed everytime saying "It's Wonder Red!"

Ehhhh you'd have to play the game.

Anyway I seriously doubt Wonder Red will get in. After seeing Starfy get the Assist treatment again, it sort of woke me up to what Sakurai deems worthy. It's gonna be characters from more mainstream games, I know it. Don't expect to see Dillon be more than an Assist.

Also The Wonderful 101 is a game mostly developed by Platinum. It seems (aside from Pokemon and some 3rd Party exceptions) Sakurai mostly focuses on adding characters that come from in-house Nintendo.

On top of that, I don't think he'll be adding that many more newcomers. Maybe 4 more at the most.

Thanked by:
Just realized this:
Shadow was an AT because Sonic was playable in Brawl. Ditto for Gray Fox/Ninja and Snake.
Who is the Shadow to Mega Man's Sonic? My guess it's Zero.
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
My Game Maker games (Dropbox download links):

Thanked by:
Either that, or they could always use Protoman. I know he isn't as much of an anti-hero has Bass is, but he has a similar feel that would make him perfect as an Assist Trophy.
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by:
I HIGHLY doubt that they would use Zero as an assist trophy in this smash bros.

A trophy more or less but honestly it seems like they're gearing more towards the classic series to represent mega man as a whole.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: Ton, Tellis
I really don't think any X characters will be represented at all because the X franchise is distinct from the Robot Wars (MMClassic) franchise.

I would expect Mega Man Assist Trophies to be Robot Masters, Protoman, Bass, or Roll. I'm hoping it's Roll.
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by: