Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Something I've been working on. I'm certainly a beginner. Feedback would be great.
I've been working on a game for a while using sprites from TSR, and ripping some from snes games. The need arose for some custom sprites, and here's the weapons I've churned out so far. I've been using flash to convert real pics into sprites Some feedback would be great.

[Image: dxKjYnN.png]

Here's some shots of the backgrounds I pulled together from all over the place with some custom elements included.

[Image: NDl3Nmz.png]

[Image: LDij6wj.png]

Here's what I started with today, followed with what I can only call a draft. I had to export the second image as a jpg, and quality has suffered.. The effects I'm using to adjust color and brightness (in an attempt to make everything look a little smoother next to everything else) are dropped when I export as a png. I realize there are HUGE differences in the scale (or resolution. I'm getting those 2 terms mixed up) , and that's something that will be addressed.

[Image: pdxlZOu.png]

[Image: BpqZ8X8.jpg]

I've been snagging textures and objects from google images, and trying to pixel them up. I'm not sure if this is an acceptable way to go about it, but if it is I'd love to know anything about it. I'm still calibrating standards to resize and export the images in flash, import them again, resize again, and trace the bitmaps to get the sprite style, and blend it all together to make it look like one smooth scene.
Thanked by: