There (isn't) a 3DS emulator!! :D
Involves spriting/ripping.

Apparently, there's a 3DS emulator! You can download it here :
[Removed ]
And some games here :
[Removed ]

This is awesome! :DDDDDDD
c e r t i f i e d   m e m e l o r d .
>> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM0jv_z...IciomDGEmQ << you should check this out
Thanked by:
hasnt it been established that this emulator is fake? i think there has been a thread about this already
[Image: XeE6VeC.gif]
Thanked by:
Did you download it Quirby?
[Image: k0OsVum.png][Image: NXpkf1V.gif][Image: psychicspacecow.png]
Thanked by:
http://gbatemp.net/threads/is-this-emula...it.334152/

Fake. You should look around to check if it's real before getting all excited. I'm sure that once one exists, people will have actually verified it and it'll be all over emulation sites.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: Ploaj, recme
I've removed the links as to not, you know, make a load of people download a vicious virus.
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by: puggsoy, E-Man, A.J. Nitro
(01-11-2014, 03:06 AM)Dazz Wrote: I've removed the links as to not, you know, make a load of people download a vicious virus.

sorry..got too excited >.<
maybe I Should've looked more into it....
>> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM0jv_z...IciomDGEmQ << you should check this out
Thanked by:
To be fair, it's a good thing that you didn't; it's likely you might have downloaded it, and that would have given you a virus.
We could run away
When there's no Mondays

Thanked by:
I'm actually surprised there isn't one yet, considering how long the hardware has been out. I mean, didn't the Wii get an emulator not too long after its release?
[Image: tamerkoh.gif?9][Image: DevBanner.png][Image: Youtube.gif]DLBROOKS33
Thanked by:
Yeah, but the Wii was just a glorified Gamecube.

The 3DS is incredibly hard to crack open... Nintendo ramped up security tenfold.
We could run away
When there's no Mondays

Thanked by: Koh
(01-11-2014, 06:39 PM)Dazz Wrote: Yeah, but the Wii was just a glorified Gamecube.

The 3DS is incredibly hard to crack open... Nintendo ramped up security tenfold.

maybe the 2DS could work?

and also : GLORIFIED GAMECUBE XD
Thanked by:
(01-11-2014, 09:09 PM)Quirby64 Wrote: maybe the 2DS could work?

and also : GLORIFIED GAMECUBE XD
It's the same hardware more or less, there wouldn't be any drastic changes that would make one work and not the other.
Thanked by:
The 2DS is just a 3DS sans 3rd dimension and clamshell. The firmware is identical. All they had to do was give it a normal screen and remove the 3D slider. I'd have gotten one if it had the clamshell.

So, if there's noemulator yet, then does that mean they won't be ripping models either? It'd be nice to be able to port professional Pokemon models into Source Engine.
Thanked by:
(01-14-2014, 11:25 AM)Midi Wrote: So, if there's noemulator yet, then does that mean they won't be ripping models either? It'd be nice to be able to port professional Pokemon models into Source Engine.
Nope. The only other option for those would be the Pokédex for iOS, but Nintendo encrypted the main model archive for that. *shakes fist*
Thanked by:
hold up if theres no emulator yet how come i'm seeing rips from Fire emblem awakening here?
[Image: JSW7XoM.png][Image: M9AUckK.png]
Thanked by:
(01-14-2014, 05:05 PM)Omega Wrote: hold up if theres no emulator yet how come i'm seeing rips from Fire emblem awakening here?
Those were ripped with a 3DS-specific capture card, I think. Likewise with the Mario Kart 7 things we've got.
Thanked by: Garamonde