Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
wow so new year much requests such 2013 [Event Ended]
Remember how last year I had a New Years request thread? And I doodled requests for people who posted? And they looked like this?
[Image: nwe2012athenatitana.PNG]
[Image: nwe2012previcakes.PNG]
[Image: nwe2012tellisAMAZING.PNG]

Let's do that again. (unless you don't want to)

Subject material restrictions on requests is pretty much just nothing inappropriate. Not that inappropriate things would look very appealing in this sort of style anyhow.

So request away.

1st Note: No requests will be taken after 00:00 PST, but I'll still do them as long as you post before that time. Unless like a million people post. In which case... shit.
2nd Note: One person can request only one thing.

For extra fun, also leave a random verb in your post; you might win something (you also might not).

EDIT: Welp that's that! Have a happy new year!
In this, the Second Year of our Lord WaLuigi.
Thanked by:
Make something that you want to make~

Care
[Image: FK4rxzT.gif][Image: rZSrTAQ.gif][Image: QUmE6.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif][Image: 3CczX.gif][Image: qjGOacY.png][Image: smC8iWb.gif][Image: FK4rxzT.gif]
[Image: shrine.gif]
Anti-Vipershark Operation Pantsu Weapon - By Kistu-nii~ Cute

Thanked by: Kitsu
I requuuuuest: Junpei Iori in his new outfit complimenting Jotaro Kujo on his outfit. Unless we're limited to just one character then just Junpei doing something silly and maybe baseball related.
Thanked by: Kitsu, Crappy Blue Luigi
I would like to do this, but may I state my request in a PM?
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by:
You realize that if you're going anonymity here, that would require someone else to send in a PM request too to create any sort of doubt that you're NOT the requester of the single piece of art in the thread that isn't tied to a request in the thread. I mean, maybe if you simply PMed instead of posting here, then that would have worked?

Or I'm completely off the mark and there's a totally different reason I can't think of.
Thanked by: Zadaben
(12-31-2013, 10:50 PM)Kami Wrote: Make something that you want to make~

Care
sure sure
[Image: nwe2013kami.png]
Thanked by: Kami, Zadaben
How about a certain psychotic cow in space dancing?
[Image: k0OsVum.png][Image: NXpkf1V.gif][Image: psychicspacecow.png]
(12-31-2013, 11:12 PM)Tellis Wrote: You realize that if you're going anonymity here, that would require someone else to send in a PM request too to create any sort of doubt that you're NOT the requester of the single piece of art in the thread that isn't tied to a request in the thread. I mean, maybe if you simply PMed instead of posting here, then that would have worked?

Or I'm completely off the mark and there's a totally different reason I can't think of.

Actually, I was going to send a PM to make sure what I have in mind for a request is ideal before I blurt it out in public. I have some pretty out there requests in my head and I wasn't sure if I'm comfortable with saying them in public.
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by:
(12-31-2013, 11:01 PM)Tellis Wrote: I requuuuuest: Junpei Iori in his new outfit complimenting Jotaro Kujo on his outfit. Unless we're limited to just one character then just Junpei doing something silly and maybe baseball related.

[Image: nwe2013tellis.png]
maybe it works?

(12-31-2013, 11:29 PM)E-Man Wrote: Actually, I was going to send a PM to make sure what I have in mind for a request is ideal before I blurt it out in public. I have some pretty out there requests in my head and I wasn't sure if I'm comfortable with saying them in public.

'slong as it is okay under the board's rules and the event's rules, go for broke!

(12-31-2013, 11:21 PM)psychospacecow Wrote: How about a certain psychotic cow in space dancing?

[Image: nwe2013psychospacecow.png]
in space, usually the only kind of dance you can do is wiggling whatever loose appendages you have available
oh and spinning
Hiyna trying to deliver a batch of Goatmeal Craisen Cookies to the queen of Bran land... I'll let you design it and stuff
[Image: 1lYIpk9.gif] GET THESE MEMES OFF THE TABLE! -Hiyna
http://www.twitch.tv/hiynastrike live when I feel like it... You just gotta get lucky
[Image: xG4BaYw.gif]

Also Love Stuff

Hey Look! I support stuff!
I'm gonna join in on this, seems fun.
[Image: k0OsVum.png][Image: NXpkf1V.gif][Image: psychicspacecow.png]
Thanked by:
(01-01-2014, 12:19 AM)Hiyna S. Blackfeather Wrote: Hiyna trying to deliver a batch of Goatmeal Craisen Cookies to the queen of Bran land... I'll let you design it and stuff

[Image: nwe2013hiyna.png]
give 'er dem cookehs

he left so here's eman's fetish
[Image: nwe2013eman.png]
My ref programming something.

Celebrate
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: psychospacecow, Kitsu
(01-01-2014, 01:49 AM)puggsoy Wrote: My ref programming something.

Celebrate

[Image: nwe2013puggsoy.png]
no bugs lol

DING DONG DING DONG
1 HOUR REMAINING (PST)
Oshit it's too late isn't it? I just got back home. Ouch!
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]